By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Diablo 3 launching May 15th !
There goes my trophy hunting for the summer......

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network
Xenostar said:
Hay arcturus, Just an update on the friends of friends thing, i had a look last night and although you can see your friends friends if they allow you too, you can only compare trophies with them of games youve played, you cant see there real trophy list :(

Thanks for looking into it, Xenostar.

Got the plat on Chains of Olympus. I must say that I was quite annoyed by the challenges, although they weren't too difficult. I think the one that gave me the most trouble was the one where you couldn't get hit, since I swear I wasn't within range of the enemy but always managed to get hit. Also, I got annoyed a little bit by the last challenge because I kept getting stoned and then one of the sword enemies shattered me, which happened a few times.

Ugh, finally got the 40 bounties trophy in WKC2. Getting the level 70 Wyvern at levels 64/63/63 was quite fun and I went through three Knights to finally take it down (my strategy has Caesar knight up, with two archers supporting him and not in the way of AoE attacks; the level 70 Wyvern kill Caesar once, so I used my avatar's knight and it died, but by that time, Caesar had enough AP to knight again). I must say it was a pretty intense battle.

I still need to farm for the Transparent Husk (since I'm in Redhorn Isle already, that's my next goal) and Flemron 108 before I'm really finished with the single player stuff, then I can concentrate fully on the online portion.

Only need the Treasure Hunter trophy to get the FFXIII plat.. Gonna be a bitch to gain enough gil to purchase some of the weapons :/

Around the Network

I think I'm going to join this league after my finals

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Jboy0990 said:
Only need the Treasure Hunter trophy to get the FFXIII plat.. Gonna be a bitch to gain enough gil to purchase some of the weapons :/

I jumped around a lot trying to get enough Gil to pay for everything, but I think I settled on the one Adamantoise in that one area (the one where it falls through the glass). Just clear the area to the door, but don't go through it, then you can go back and forth to respawn it infinitely.

MasterVG71782 said:
Jboy0990 said:

I jumped around a lot trying to get enough Gil to pay for everything, but I think I settled on the one Adamantoise in that one area (the one where it falls through the glass). Just clear the area to the door, but don't go through it, then you can go back and forth to respawn it infinitely.

Damn thanks! That bad boy drops a platinum ingot that sells for 150k!!

Awesome, I'm the finally in the Platinum list XD

BTW, does anyone know if Vita games are going to be added into the platinum list?

jake_the_fake1 said:
Awesome, I'm the finally in the Platinum list XD

BTW, does anyone know if Vita games are going to be added into the platinum list?

Arcturus doesn't have a way to verify the actual titles for people who plat Vita games, since there's no way I think to view someone else's trophies for Vita unless it's the same game you have played (or that's what I gathered from what I read of the convo in this thread).