By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

postofficebuddy said:

Did a bit of research on a fighting game that came with PSN+. Is this for real?

Fully parry a 22 hit super. Not to mention dodge all of his other attacks as well. Talk about an EVO moment.

Yeah, that's the hardest trophy in the game by far, with some of the combo trophies being annoying too.

Around the Network

Yay a triple platinum week, Trine2, Rayman, and now God Of War Chains of Olympus, now to see how many i can squeeze out of Ghost of sparta before the league update :D

FYI, I'm still not able to confirm PSVita platinum trophies, so I won't be able to list them in the league. Hopefully Sony is working on this...

Arcturus said:
FYI, I'm still not able to confirm PSVita platinum trophies, so I won't be able to list them in the league. Hopefully Sony is working on this...

Aww sureley not just a great excuse to buy a vita? 

If you login as each of the VGC accounts and mark them as allow to be seen by friends of friends, then you could check them with your own account! 

Ugh, I think I'm actually going to avoid getting the Sly Cooper platinum for a bit since it's only one star. Need to pad my average rating with another 4 or 5 star before I get that one. Still shooting for a 3.5 star average some time this year.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Around the Network
Xenostar said:
Arcturus said:

If you login as each of the VGC accounts and mark them as allow to be seen by friends of friends, then you could check them with your own account! 

Hmm, I thought you could only assign, and log into, one PSN account per Vita?

Can you explain in more detail how this would work?

Arcturus said:
Xenostar said:
Arcturus said:

Ok in trying to explain this ive realised im wrong its everyone with a vita that needs to set there account as viewable by friends of friends, which i think i already did, so now presuming you have a vita, go to friends app click on VGChartz2 and click friends and you should be able to see my Xenostar account and thus verify Vita plats. I cant test all this as im at work and cant get to my vita :)

Xenostar said:
Arcturus said:
Xenostar said:
Arcturus said:

Ok in trying to explain this ive realised im wrong its everyone with a vita that needs to set there account as viewable by friends of friends, which i think i already did, so now presuming you have a vita, go to friends app click on VGChartz2 and click friends and you should be able to see my Xenostar account and thus verify Vita plats. I cant test all this as im at work and cant get to my vita :)

So my main account, which would be assigned to my Vita, would have to be friends with the vgchartz1 and vgchartz2 PSN accounts. Then, those with a Vita would have to enable their account as viewable by friends of friends? Finally, I would view the friends of friends for both the vgchartz1 and vgchartz 2 PSN accounts?

N7 rating of 177 in ME3.
To infinity and beyond !!!

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Well just pre-ordered the DMC HD collection for free ( thanks ME 3 10$ gift card and Amazon rewards points).
So far this year I purchase Kingdom of Amalur full price and got ME3 and DMC HD for free and have 20$ of rewards left, I'm liking Amazon more and more...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !