By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

KylieDog said:
The game isn't anywhere near as bad as they make out. This is classic survival horror hatred from reviewers. No action scenes, no shooter sections, just very limited supplies and slow paced gameplay that will often force you to run away (and not turn around and shoot the enemy to death after like in Dead Space etc, just run away and hide). Survival horror fans should enjoy it.

what game are you talking about and i liked homecoming too,sometimes it was just you and an axe or plank of wood and a mobntser,mano a mano

just how i like my survival horror,toe to toe with melee weapons,a fair fight

edit ahh,it must be amy,i'll have to get that when it is on offer,how much is it now

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

i've done might and magic on psn,i liked it good for a £5,i put soem good hours into it

i also have lara croft guardian of light,both dead risings and hunted demons forge which is liek a fantasy cover shooter,if anyone wants some co-op sometime,give me a message

under siege kicked my arse on hard,i have to go back and start it again

Above & Beyond

Ail said:
If everything goes as planned I should have my dungeon defenders plat toonight !
If I'm not mistaken I just need to collect one more pet for it...

Well I spoke too soon.

it looks like you need one of every animus pet and I'm not there yet. ( my apprentice is kinda shitty and I'm going to need some real nice people to let him on an insane summit or I will have to improve his gear a lot. My squire isn't built to face the dragon either..)

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Skyrim...over 60 hours now and I have barely touched the main quest and very little of the other major questlines too... And I'm level 52 already! What in the world have I been doing?

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Finally had a bit of time to game and had a good run in battlefield 3, just squad wipe left for decorated trophy, funny thou that I struggle with nemesis and now can't stop achieving the ribbon. Squad wipe seems to random to get actively, very annoying should of worked better as killed every member of a squad 2-3 times in a round

Around the Network
Ail said:
Ail said:
If everything goes as planned I should have my dungeon defenders plat toonight !

Well I spoke too soon.

it looks like you need one of every animus pet and I'm not there yet. ( my apprentice is kinda shitty and I'm going to need some real nice people to let him on an insane summit or I will have to improve his gear a lot. My squire isn't built to face the dragon either..)

I tried doing splitscreen earlier on Summit on Insane once I got to the last wave and my towers got destroyed pretty quickly (they did good up to that point, though). I managed to sneak into a game online and got two Blasticus weapons for my Huntresss, so now all I need to do is to get enough mana to level the one up (should help a lot now I got a decent Mal Rapier from Alc Lab on Insane to build up and sell).

MasterVG71782 said:
Ail said:
Ail said:

Well I spoke too soon.

I tried doing splitscreen earlier on Summit on Insane once I got to the last wave and my towers got destroyed pretty quickly (they did good up to that point, though). I managed to sneak into a game online and got two Blasticus weapons for my Huntresss, so now all I need to do is to get enough mana to level the one up (should help a lot now I got a decent Mal Rapier from Alc Lab on Insane to build up and sell).

Got the plat late last night..

I never tried to solo insane summit ( that's the only campaign map I haven't soloed). For challenges I didn't solo No Towers allowed, Raining goblins, Warp Core, Assault and Zippy Terror on insane. The rest I was able to solo...

Solo insane summit is  doable but definitly isn't easy...

Every time I beat that map it was in 3 or 4 players game, I think I beat it a total of 7 times and never got a good animus ( good meaning with more than 1 projectile).

Anyway i am done with the game and my chars are far from being min maxed although my squire/monk and huntress are all decent.

I got the monk animus in a game I hosted but respeced my squire and my apprentice to full dps and joined others people games for theirs...( it took quite a few tries, you need to be with good players to beat that map in a 4 player game).

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

one trophy from getting plat in brink - "That mine you found? Disarmed!"... i´ve trying to get it offline for hours, but stupid AI doesn´t help me at all...

Well, now it´s just a matter of finding someone online with the game to help me

Beat Ng2 on Master ninja so i´m back to ps3 and AC Brotherood.

Anybody know if Metal Gear Solid 2 will be a 3 or 4 start plat? I'm starting it after MGS3 and it looks like it will take 5 playthroughs at least.