By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Closing in on MW3 platinum, just 8 more survival missions. I'll finish MGS Peace Walker main campaign next and then I'm really excited to finally play Mass Effect 2

I picked up ME2 for $19.99 on amazon last week, and even though it says the Cerberus DLC expires Jan 1, 2012 the DLC code still worked for me. I didn't want to miss out on the ME1 comic, but if the code doesn't work I read people have had success by calling the EA # listed and they received a new code.

Around the Network
HideoK said:
fadetoone said:
Should I even ask why spurgeonryan has a picture of breast pumps for his avatar pic?

Lol. Don't go there.

I don't know about you guys but I'm more interested in MasterVG's new avatar!

thanks arcturus for the update...
i was checking my under siege plat and the link shows the toy story 3... just a heads up for the next update... ;)

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

HideoK said:
Closing in on MW3 platinum, just 8 more survival missions. I'll finish MGS Peace Walker main campaign next and then I'm really excited to finally play Mass Effect 2

I picked up ME2 for $19.99 on amazon last week, and even though it says the Cerberus DLC expires Jan 1, 2012 the DLC code still worked for me. I didn't want to miss out on the ME1 comic, but if the code doesn't work I read people have had success by calling the EA # listed and they received a new code.

Whoa, didn't know the code is supposed to expire.  Guess I better open mine up and get it in.  Got my ME2 for $10 from the EA store over BF weekend.

Went ahead and redeemed my KZ3 Helghast code too... wonder if I have any other games with codes that might expire...

sergiodaly said:
thanks arcturus for the update...
i was checking my under siege plat and the link shows the toy story 3... just a heads up for the next update... ;)

Hmm, most of the links seem to be off. I'll have to investigate. Thanks for pointing this out.

Around the Network
KylieDog said:

Even more sales on PSN, is like they going out of business.  Getting to the point if I don't think a sale is good enough I may as well pass because by time I would get around to it it'll probably be in another sale at a possibly better price.

I bought Dead Space 2 severed DLC some months ago for half price, now it bundled with all other DLC for its normal price alone in a sale.  I never played it since I bought it.

Funny thing i got Dead space 2 dlc also when it had a price cut. I don´t have the game yet though lol.

Also Darksiders is for 12 bucks which is quite nice.

@Tbone - Darksiders was awesome! Sequel comes out this year starring "Death" instead of "War". I wonder if they with create 2 more games for the other horseman of the apocalypse. I know the devs talked about wanting to do it, but I can't imagine "Famine" would be as fun to play as. "Conquest" could work because he carries a bow. "Famine" carries a pair of balances or weighing scale for weighing bread. lol, not exactly a great weapon to fight with.
"War" of course had a sword, and "Death" has a scythe.

Looks like the scariest thing about playing the PSN game Amy is the game itself. IGN gave it a 2.0
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1216343p1.html

HideoK said:
Looks like the scariest thing about playing the PSN game Amy is the game itself. IGN gave it a 2.0
http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1216343p1.html

Bwahaha, wow.  I need to watch that video review after I get off this call... bet it's hilarious.  I don't think I've EVER seen a 2.0.

If everything goes as planned I should have my dungeon defenders plat toonight !
If I'm not mistaken I just need to collect one more pet for it...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !