By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Munkeh111 said:
All you people with all your platinums..... I was celebrating getting my 200th trophy

I should have my first platinum, from Burnout Paradise next weekend, hopefully Uncharted at some point after that

Congratz, i should have my first but hopefully not last platinum in about a week.

Around the Network
Ail said:
Question for those that have platted Dead Space.
It's ok to use telekinesis to throw items at monsters for the one Gun trophy right

Yes, it won't pervent you from getting that trophy. You can also still use melee attacks.

Dark Odin unfortunatly you can't co-op and get the single player trophys which suxs, but you still can get the hero trophys like kill gimli with the belrog etc. Thx 4 the tip ail 4 the kills I will try it as hadn't a clue how it could be done.

Man, I am having a hard time getting a good idea for a level on LBP, although I am having an equally hard time building the level once I do get an idea.

I had same problem 4 lbp took me a month 2 finally get 2 grips and publish yet hardly any1 plays them so new problem LOL

Around the Network

thanks matt. maybe I try lord of the rings after fallout.

I just achieved 100% in Bioshock! OMG I love this game. I´m not even happy, because after so many hours now I know I´ll probably not play it again...
BUT... Bioshock 2 is coming! ^^

Complete world of hurt in less than 15 minutes gave me a lot of trouble...

and now I got my second platinum, managed to plat Uncharted within 4 days (got the game on friday) - very good game, challenging but not unfair

@ Arcturus )

if it's not too much work could you capitalize the first L of my nick in the list?, thx in advance

@ Lafiel: Fixed.

I got Buzz! and R2 yesterday in the Target B2G1. Buzz! is pretty fun and my girlfriend is already addicted. Not sure what you guys are talking about Euro not working with US... I played online with at least two people with "UK" in their names.

I got 1 trophy this week . If I borrow a webcam, I can get the only one holding me back from getting a platinum in Burnout.

I guess I need to buy another game that supports trophies.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)