By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Xenostar said:
Muhahaha Number 6 is mine, only 2 people between me and you now HideoK :D

Oh no, your less than 300 points away!! I hear White Knight Chronicles is an easy plat, you should play that next.

Around the Network
HideoK said:
Xenostar said:

Oh no, your less than 300 points away!! I hear White Knight Chronicles is an easy plat, you should play that next.

Also GT5 - I hear it's a breeze...it's just some laid back driving, you could probably do it with one hand.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Esquoret said:
HideoK said:
Xenostar said:

Also GT5 - I hear it's a breeze...it's just some laid back driving, you could probably do it with one hand.

Very true. You can gold medal most events with your eyes closed. Also I recommend you go for General rank in Warhawk. Even though the servers aren't as populated as they were at launch you'll still reach General in no time.

HideoK said:
Esquoret said:
HideoK said:
Xenostar said:

Very true. You can gold medal most events with your eyes closed. Also I recommend you go for General rank in Warhawk. Even though the servers aren't as populated as they were at launch you'll still reach General in no time.

LOL no need to panic quite yet im still 637 points behind 

HideoK said:
Xenostar said:

Ok that made me laugh so hard. LMAO!! 

Around the Network

playing just disgaea 3 lately... 30 hours. still far far away from getting any trophies. I gave 8% right now, and I think that this will last until 100 hours or maybe when other trophies start poping again.

UFC 09 platinum, now I want to play UFC 10... but maybe I´ll wait for the new game so the last version will go cheaper.

Well Madden 12 plat will be mine once the glitched trophy is fixed.( no clue when that will be, if they ever fix it..)
I should have Resistance 3 plat before the next update too.

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

@Xenostar
Opps, 637 points. I accidentally compared our total trophies and not the points column. Phew, I have double the time to stay on top.

So this weekend its raining all weekend and my gf is on a trip so I'm going to stay in and game A LOT Just got a new game too! It rhymes with "Origins" - (hint) it doesn't actually rhyme... it is.

Actually a better hint would be this. It rhymes with Lod of Gore: Origins.  lol get it?

Wow, surprised to see that FFX HD might be getting a full remaster using the FFXIII engine.
http://gamrfeed.vgchartz.com/story/87996/rumor-final-fantasy-x-hd-to-use-final-fantasy-xiiis-engine/

HideoK said:

Actually a better hint would be this. It rhymes with Lod of Gore: Origins.  lol get it?

Wow, surprised to see that FFX HD might be getting a full remaster using the FFXIII engine.
http://gamrfeed.vgchartz.com/story/87996/rumor-final-fantasy-x-hd-to-use-final-fantasy-xiiis-engine/

I can't picture FFX getting a full remaster with FFXIII's engine, especially since they complained about how long it would take to remake FFVII to today's standards.