By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Xenostar said:

lol, no deal im chasing HideoK and your in the road!

You'll never catch me! Mwahahahaha. I have a thousand trophies I'm waiting to sync just when you get close!!

You are flying up the leaderboad though so my days could be numbered... I should have time to play games soon once the website I'm working on is done so don't count on it!

One thing I can guaranee is Ail will never catch me. He's been eating my dust since day 1

Around the Network
HideoK said:
Xenostar said:

lol, no deal im chasing HideoK and your in the road!

You'll never catch me! Mwahahahaha. I have a thousand trophies I'm waiting to sync just when you get close!!

You are flying up the leaderboad though so my days could be numbered... I should have time to play games soon once the website I'm working on is done so don't count on it!

One thing I can guaranee is Ail will never catch me. He's been eating my dust since day 1

That's ok you're eating mine on the plat leaderboard...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Dark souls trophy list

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/dark-souls/trophies/

Pretty similar to Demon´s soul

Ail said:

That's ok you're eating mine on the plat leaderboard...

Touché! At least it's only digital dust.

I can't say you just platted a bunch of easy games either... your average plat difficulty is .25 higher. Respect.

If anyone wants to do the online trophies for Shift 2 in a private match give me a shout, im not much for online gaming, but id still like to get them unlocked :)

Around the Network

Decided to go back to dead nation with there being DLC on the horizon, just started the hard playthrough to unlock morbid as ive lost my save in the last YLOD, (thankfully number of zombies killed is stored online), but you guys any tips for which armour to use and which weapons are best to upgrade first, im trying to keep grenades on me as there good for tight situations, already maxed out the rifle.

Child of Eden trophy list
http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/child-of-eden/trophies/

Xenostar said:
Decided to go back to dead nation with there being DLC on the horizon, just started the hard playthrough to unlock morbid as ive lost my save in the last YLOD, (thankfully number of zombies killed is stored online), but you guys any tips for which armour to use and which weapons are best to upgrade first, im trying to keep grenades on me as there good for tight situations, already maxed out the rifle.

Id say use speed as armor. Upgrade your first gun first. Forget everything else till you have it max .

Invest on grenades, flares, mines, etc.

Then, rocket launcher.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Just beat Duke Nukem Forever and it was hilarious good fun. Got most of the trophies, but the game was pretty hard on normal, not sure I'll be able to beat it on "Insane" mode...

I enjoyed Duke Nukem's sense of humor back in the day, so I still might give Forever a rent despite the horrible review scores.