By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Tbone said:
Arcturus said:
Tbone said:
I was wondering if a certain game get dlc trophie do u have to get those trophies 2 to get plat or do u still have platinum trophie.

The additional trophies that come with DLC do not need to be earned to get or maintain the platinum trophy for that game.

So its just extra trophies if u want, do u still get to keep the platinum.

yes. It would suck if they just took away your platinum.

Around the Network

Yeah indeed thx for the quick answers.

I thought the same ail 4 r2 but only left a game about 9 times and I've seen my kills update with me leaving. I did notice though when you kill ppl with explosive barrel it wudnt add it 2 my kill count but would acknowledge on screen that I had killed. Just happy to not have 2 get anymore LOL

How do you generate this list? Is there some software available for it?

Play my LittleBigLove level: search keywords "LittleBigLove realil"

LJ (Russian): http://realill.livejournal.com

@realill: Everyone's trophy information is manually collected from PSN using the 2 vgchartz PSN accounts. It's a slow and tedious process, but it's the only way to do it at the moment. Everyone's information is collected into an Excel spreadsheet, and macros are run to generate each chart.

Around the Network
fadetoone said:
stovo said:
Who knows how many trophies Infamous has?

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=infamous+trophies

On a less sarcastic note: you guys that have huge amounts of trophies - how much time do you have available to play games? Do you have jobs? Do you do other things to entertain yourselves? I suppose I have a fair amount of trophies, but I hardly have much time to play these days.

well, with so many platiniums, you are among those guys that have a huge amount of trophies

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

XiaoMay said:
fadetoone said:
stovo said:
Who knows how many trophies Infamous has?

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=infamous+trophies

On a less sarcastic note: you guys that have huge amounts of trophies - how much time do you have available to play games? Do you have jobs? Do you do other things to entertain yourselves? I suppose I have a fair amount of trophies, but I hardly have much time to play these days.

well, with so many platiniums, you are among those guys that have a huge amount of trophies

Platinum just means I had time to complete games pretty thoroughly.  But I still have a backlog of 10 games or so. :)

back to top 10!!!

Buzz is really annoying... Win 50 sofa vs. sofa games is making me crazy... if someone there wants add me so I won one and you other until we both have this trophie... I´d be really glad! or so it´ll take really long for me to platinum it.

I´m also playing rock band 2, but no hopes for platinum in that... just some bronzes and a lot of fun!

add me dark Odin I h8 that trophy only got 3 wins and driving me crazy to the point I h8 the game now LOL

Ok, as soon as I go home I´ll add you.

and... does anyone there have 100% on bioshock? I wanted some hints (or even a video or walktrough) for Worlds of Hurt challenge room... for me that´s the only thing left.