By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Thanks for the update.Got to break the top 100.

Around the Network

@arcturus think it's 135 after all lol work is dead today so I'm killing time going over what i've platinumed to pass the time

My friend and I almost had the Still Alive trophy on the first attempt, and he literally did something stupid and died right before landing on the final platform of the level where the end was, so we had to do it all again.

mattbfg said:
@arcturus think it's 135 after all lol work is dead today so I'm killing time going over what i've platinumed to pass the time

Here's the info I have for you:

VGC Username: mattbfg
Total # Platinums: 68
Platinum Points: 135
Difficulty Avg: 1.99
Title Points
Alone in the Dark 1
Ashes Cricket 2009 1
Assassin's Creed 2 2
Batman: Arkham Asylum 3
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 2
Bionic Commando 3
Bioshock 2 2
Borderlands 2
Brink 2
Call of Duty Classic 4
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 3
Call of Juarez: Bound of Blood 3
Damnation 2
Dante's Inferno 1
Dark Void 2
Darksiders 2
Dead Nation 3
Dead Space 2
Dead to Rights: Retribution 2
Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires 1
Eat Lead 2
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West 2
EyePet 2
Fallout 3 2
G.I. JOE 2
G-Force 2
God of War 2
God of War III 2
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince 2
Heavy Rain 2
Ice Age 3 1
inFamous 2
Killzone 2 4
Killzone 3 2
Lego Indiana Jones 2 2
Mafia II 2
MAG 4
Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom 1
Medal of Honor 2
MiNi NiNJAS 1
Monsters vs. Aliens 2
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit 2
Overlord 2 2
Prince of Persia 1
Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands 1
Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 2
Pure 2
Quantum of Solace 2
Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time 2
Resistance 2 3
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection 1
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions 2
Start the Party! 2
Tekken 6 2
Terminator Salvation 1
The Godfather II 1
The Saboteur 2
Tomb Raider: Underworld 1
Tornado Outbreak 3
Trine 2
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves 2
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune 2
Wanted 1
Wheelman 3
WWE Legends of WrestleMania 1
WWE SmackDown vs. RAW 2010 2
X-Blades 2
X-Men Origins: Wolverine 2

Xenostar said:
7 Platinums in 4 weeks and still no where near that Platinum leaderboard, ah well ill keep trying lol, theres still plenty of games to go in the back log.

Maybe u should try to plat more difficult games ;)

Around the Network
Tbone said:
Xenostar said:
7 Platinums in 4 weeks and still no where near that Platinum leaderboard, ah well ill keep trying lol, theres still plenty of games to go in the back log.

Maybe u should try to plat more difficult games ;)

lol i know, i am working on demons souls on and off, also working on Ass bro which is a 3 star i think, but the online trophies i cant see anyone getting without boosting and if you did it without boosting it would most likeley be luck as so much co operation is required for them.

On the whole tho most of the games i really enjoy are just 2 star games, which seem to get easier with every sequel which is a shame.

I have to say bye bye for getting the platinum trophy for NBA 2k11. 

I am a very sad panda. If I have known this sooner I should have never played this on my main account. I just bought the game 2 weeks ago. 2k sports screwed me yet again. I am thinking twice on buying NBA 2k12 on the near future. 

From June 12, 2011 to present the platinum (The Whole Enchilada) is currently unattainable due to the NBA season being completed. If you have Another Day, Another Win completed on or before June 12, 2011, then the platinum is still attainable.

Another Day, Another Win Win 5 NBA Today matchups.

*Currently Unattainable due to the NBA season being completed*

After you sign into the 2K servers you will see the ranked game, quick game setup with the NBA today match ups listed. Select a NBA Today game to play, but before you start the game hit to change the quarter length to 1 minute and then start the game. Play the entire game and win. Now start the process all over again, and after 5 games the trophy is yours.

**You cannot try and not sign into the 2K servers and change the PS3's date settings to an earlier date to unlock past NBA Today matchups. NBA Today matchups come ONLY from the 2K servers.

KylieDog said:
No to do it again...but 2 stars for PS Move Heroes? Come on....

I think it is time to abandon PS3T as a ratings source, because it is now absolute shit on too man games.

The majority of the votes in the Difficulty thread pin it at 3-4, so that would be about a 2* average. It's the same thing, more or less, for de Blob 2 as well, which got a 1*.

MasterVG71782 said:
KylieDog said:
No to do it again...but 2 stars for PS Move Heroes? Come on....

I think it is time to abandon PS3T as a ratings source, because it is now absolute shit on too man games.

The majority of the votes in the Difficulty thread pin it at 3-4, so that would be about a 2* average. It's the same thing, more or less, for de Blob 2 as well, which got a 1*.

Have you actually played move heroes?  Yes it is easy but its not *Insert Disney/Pixar Game* easy, the diamond challenges would be frustrating for some, especially hitting all targets with 1 disk, or doing a survival level while taking no damage, not to mention the cameras a bit of a cock most of the time and leaves you exposed to stuff you cant see. 

I personally dont think out star ratings are spread evenly enough meaning the 2 star category has a massive wide range of difficulty games in it, while other star categorys are very focussed it really should just be split 1-2, 3-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10. 

But i think it definatley is the massive range that 2 star has that causes most of these arguments, but 2 out of 5 should be easy not stupidly easy like 1 out of 5 but yeah it should mostly be made up of easy games.

I would of thought the 5 stars should of been aiming for Very easy, Easy, Medium, Hard, Very Hard.

It still boggles my mind that NFS thats got 5 out of 10 is only a 2 star when its bang in the middle, why is it not in the middle of our rating system, but i accept it cos thats what was originally agreed and those are the rules we play by. 

KylieDog said:
I think my PS3 has died, it turned off mid playthrough of mass effect 2 and now has a blinking red light when try to turn it on. Googling says a heat problem but the thing was only turned on for 20 minues and wasn't even warm to the touch.

Sorry to hear that man, ive had 2 go bust on me, lost alot of saves both times, hope you had yours backed up on the cloud thing.