Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Arcturus said:

Alice: Madness Returns - Platinum Trophies Holders

Esquoret

Whats this like Esquoret?

Thinking about renting it. 

Around the Network
Esquoret said:
Hehe I just managed to solo the co-op trophy "Still Alive" (Complete Course 4 with neither you nor your co-op partner dying) in Portal 2~

Had a friend over yesterday to try for the trophy, but he shot the wrong portal in the last level and we couldn't go back (stuck in the blue tube). I played over the levels and realised that it's possible to do it alone if you're familiar with the levels! It's more challenging in some parts but satisfying to overcome!

And thanks for the update, Arcturus.

Nice, sounds like an impressive feat.

Took me and a friend like an hour and a half to get this, took I think 3 tries.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

not so proud being the busiest member last week... hehe

I wanted to win a copy of LA Noire from a competition from a site (where my gamecard is from), and one of the tasks was to win points by collecting trophies in the weekend. well, so I rented the three easiest games from the store that I see that didn´t have hannah montanna in the cover.

the result is out tomorrow. I really want to be in second to win the LA Noire (the first place will win infamous 2, but I already have it :P).

@Arcturus good job as always, think I'm 136 plat points not 135

Thanks for adding me, need to get myself higher than 109th though *turns on PS3*

Around the Network

Oh man. I got Mafia II plat but forgot to sync my trophies.

Well, I will do it for next week.

Thanks Arcturus for the update.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

7 Platinums in 4 weeks and still no where near that Platinum leaderboard, ah well ill keep trying lol, theres still plenty of games to go in the back log.

chenguo4 said:
Esquoret said:
Hehe I just managed to solo the co-op trophy "Still Alive" (Complete Course 4 with neither you nor your co-op partner dying) in Portal 2~

Had a friend over yesterday to try for the trophy, but he shot the wrong portal in the last level and we couldn't go back (stuck in the blue tube). I played over the levels and realised that it's possible to do it alone if you're familiar with the levels! It's more challenging in some parts but satisfying to overcome!

And thanks for the update, Arcturus.

Nice, sounds like an impressive feat.

Took me and a friend like an hour and a half to get this, took I think 3 tries.

Actually playing with a partner sitting next to you is fun though I must say.

I'd forgotten the joy of co-op or just generally playing multiplayer after avoiding those kinds of experiences due to annoying online trophies for so long.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

KylieDog said:
No to do it again...but 2 stars for PS Move Heroes? Come on....

I think it is time to abandon PS3T as a ratings source, because it is now absolute shit on too man games.

Heh how do you know the overall difficulty if you've only tried it for a short while? Could have some levels later on that require some skill, accuracy, or to beat a timer, etc. - especially since it's with the MOVE controller. Just sayin'...

Xenostar said:
Arcturus said:

Alice: Madness Returns - Platinum Trophies Holders

Esquoret

Whats this like Esquoret?

Thinking about renting it. 

It's generally not very polished, but there are some stunning art direction. The scenery is creative, the weapons and enemies are pretty unique too.

Gameplay graphics and mechanics are decent. But the 3D cutscenes are sooooo ugly. However there are some paper cutouts movies too and they're okay.

I think it had potential in many of its ideas, but it only carries through some of them.

I was gonna just rent this too, but because of some really unique levels I decided to keep it.