By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

KylieDog said:
I get to play NGS3 in September.

Its not Sigma 3 :P

And how?

Around the Network

Wooo Just got 3 Platinums in one day! yesterday, finally finished off the Portal2 MP, Enslaved and then did the Challenge of the gods and the Speed run on God Of War in a single sitting to get the plat on that lol .

Thats 5 in the last 3 weeks i may get on that Platinum leaderboard one day yet.

Loving being able to go back and play old games again now that the summer release drouwt has officially started till September.

KylieDog said:
Tbone said:
KylieDog said:
I get to play NGS3 in September.

Its not Sigma 3 :P

And how?

Eurogamer Expo, got an e-mail saying it confirmed playable there.

It wil probably be the E3 demo. Where is it held?

Just found out they will make a Wii U version aswell.

Finally got around to finishing up inFamous 2 but it'll be my last plat for some time until Resistance 3 or Uncharted 3 releases

Still got a good amount of time before I plat Sengoku Basara. I only have 4 trophies left, but it's going to take a while, since I need to level everyone up to MAX, get all weapons (game is trolling me with those), get all accessories (probably be my next trophy...that or everyone at MAX level), and getting all allies. I'm currently at ~130 hours on my save file.

Around the Network

Anyone playing Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3? The online's so dead for that game, I fear I'll never get the online trophies. Even the boosting topic on ps3t is dead. Ugh.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

My PSN is Formula1Fanboy, you'll be able to found out my Trophy amount.

chenguo4 said:
Anyone playing Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3? The online's so dead for that game, I fear I'll never get the online trophies. Even the boosting topic on ps3t is dead. Ugh.

The online for DW Gundam 2 was pretty much dead from the onset, and it was pretty hard to do anything without boosting. It looks like it will take a good while online for DWG3, since you need to play online 100 times (I don't think the 1,000 enemies shot down will take long).

On the new forum buddy thing on the left does anyone else get when highlighting this thread a popup that says "-21 new posts" all the time?

It only seems to do it on this thread, bloody annoying as its the one i want to look at the most.

Started playing Ass Bro after owning it for like 3 months, forgot how much i enjoyed this series of games, anyway if anyone is still working on the online trophies let me know and we can play together.