By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

finally got around to playing Bulletstorm. It's awesome! So much fun to play around with your enemies pulling them out of cover, kicking them through the air in slo-mo and and sending them into environmental hazards. Performing all the different skillshots is a blast. So many fun ways to take enemies out. Story is laughable though and so is the dialogue... It's bad in a good way because it doesn't take itself seriously.

Around the Network

I tried Uncharted 3 again last night and it crashed twice when I tried to install the 1.01 update. Pathetic. I gave up again after that.

I kinda agree with Marcios. During the two minutes I played, the movement seemed very very awkward. I have no idea if it's just because I haven't played Uncharted in a while or what.

Well, I got my new PS3 up and running. Stupid restore from backup didn't restore my PSOne/PS2 memory cards. Now those are gone for good (though I have the physical memory cards somewhere) :(

Lost some progress on AC:Brotherhood and LA Noire. Looks like my trophy hunting will be set back a bit.

fadetoone said:
I tried Uncharted 3 again last night and it crashed twice when I tried to install the 1.01 update. Pathetic. I gave up again after that.

I kinda agree with Marcios. During the two minutes I played, the movement seemed very very awkward. I have no idea if it's just because I haven't played Uncharted in a while or what.

why does everyon call me Marcios?

Its Marcio. No s.

Well, you are not brazilian so I kinda understand. But a lot of brazilians do this too. Weird.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

I agree with MarcioS ( :P ).. too many bullets to kill somebody...

Around the Network

Ok, double post... err.... let me say something... hehe

anyone playing under siege? is really a hard game?

thanks for the update!

Dark Odin said:

Ok, double post... err.... let me say something... hehe

anyone playing under siege? is really a hard game?

Well i dont think there is a Steven Segal game out this year, BUT i do have Dungeon Siege 3 on Rental tho from love film, not tried it yet tho as finishing Enslaved Plat, i will try this weekend im sure, then i will leave some feedback. :)

marciosmg said:

why does everyon call me Marcios?

Its Marcio. No s.

Well, you are not brazilian so I kinda understand. But a lot of brazilians do this too. Weird.

Haha, sorry.  My brain parses user names as one name until it hits a letter that makes no sense as part of the first section, so "marcios" sounds plausible, but "marciosm" does not.

It's very similar to how I always think Kyliedog is a chick.

trophy awards: http://www.ps3trophies.org/news-1019-PS3T-s-Trophy-Awards-2011.html