By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Thanks Arcturus for the update.

I was going to sync my trophies, but it was taking so long I jsut gave up.

Why is it so troublesome to sync trophies on PS3?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network
marciosmg said:
Thanks Arcturus for the update.

I was going to sync my trophies, but it was taking so long I jsut gave up.

Why is it so troublesome to sync trophies on PS3?

I have no troubles syncing my trophies, so it must be a problem on your end :P

Arcturus , thanks for the insight into how you do the update, cheers.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Ail said:

One of the reason for the low number of 5 stars is that noone here has platted some of the hard games out there and as a result they don't have a rating as Arcturus only rates games that someone on this forum has platted.( Star Ocean the Last Hope, Battlefield Bad Company, Warhawk, Lost Planet 2 all would be 5 stars if someone had the plat here).
Whereas if a game is easy you can bet someone on this forum will have platted it, just for the points...

I'm considering starting to work on Star Ocean after I wrap up my Infamous plat so we might have that one in a month or two depending on how dedicated I am. Also in regards to Lost Planet 2, is that plat even possible anymore? BTW, Arcturus I just ordered Tales of Vesperia. Looking over on PS3trophies.org it looks like they haven't established a plat difficulty rating yet but averaging out the poll results it looks like it's about a 6.7 average. Would that be 3 stars?

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Arcturus said:
REDZONE said:
How come my platinum didn't register this week.I got it yesterday with killzone 3,and synced my trophies too.

Let me check.

EDIT: When I collected your trophy count, it did not show you having a new platinum. It will show up in the next update.

Thanks for the update by the way.That means next week i will make a bigger jump up the ladder .I should have ME2 plat in the bag.

Around the Network

ps3trophies seems a fair system to me,everyone uses it to get their trophies,changinging things because of one or two opinions seems pretty pointless

Above & Beyond

Anyone got brink?, im struggling to get the defuse the mine trophy with the bots, i dont think it would take long at all with 2 humans doing it and it would probably be the hardest trophy out of the way for anyone else thats thinking about platting it, please add me on PSN or let me know on here.

Thanks.

In this strangely familiar, yet utterly wicked adventure, Alice answers a distress summons and returns to Wonderland. Upon her return she barely recognizes the befouled setting. From the fungal rot of the Mushroom Forest to the infernal chemistry of the Mad Hatter’s Domain and beyond, Wonderland is in chaos. Undaunted by the diseased ambiance, cavernous confusion, and mortal danger that surrounds her, Alice must undo the chaos

In this strangely familiar, yet utterly wicked adventure, Alice answers a distress summons and returns to Wonderland. Upon her return she barely recognizes the befouled setting. From the fungal rot of the Mushroom Forest to the infernal chemistry of the Mad Hatter’s Domain and beyond, Wonderland is in chaos. Undaunted by the diseased ambiance, cavernous confusion, and mortal danger that surrounds her, Alice must undo the chaos

zuvuyeay said:
ps3trophies seems a fair system to me,everyone uses it to get their trophies,changinging things because of one or two opinions seems pretty pointless

i Agree, trophy difficulty is very subjective, and ps3trophies.org is a fair way to judge there difficulty on the whole, yeah occasionaly some games might comeout with more or less stars than they should really, but creating a new system is going to be very time consuming for very little change overall. 

And certainly changing a star rating becuase it becomes easier due to DLC or a glitch is doing a massive disservice to those that got the platinum before the DLC came out.