By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

AFFLICTION said:
zuvuyeay said:
AFFLICTION said:
Testing to see if I can post through my PS3... ok i am seeing if i can quote you,can you actually see the button boxes type because it is very faint with me and invisible on a post of my own it can't handle alot of the new features and covers some of the posts but at least i can post again,do you have similar problems? Edit: Well looks like you can post through your PS3 again! Plus you can edit & qoute posts unlike before

Yes it is very faint to see the buttons but i just zoom in where the buttons appear which is just under your post in the middle of the page 

And youre right it's not ideal at all but at least you can post through your PS3 again :P

good its not me being dumb then,i swear that faint box wasn't there a few days ago but maybe its just me so iam glad i saw your post,i'd friend you if i could :P

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

I found out once you beat both sides of Infamous 2, you apparently get a huge buttload of EXP which better enables you to get all the powers, so that will hopefully save an epic amount of grinding. Not gonna have the plat today but I would assume I will next week. Just have that and good side story related trophies left.

Tbone said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Hey guys! Do guys have a list of PSN games with platinum trophy?

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/games/89590-playstation-network-games-platinums.html

Thanks for this link. It's really helpful and I thank HideoK aswell.

Whoa! Look at my trophy count. What are the odds of that? I didn't plan it.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

PSN ID: StealthMonkey43. Is that all I need to give?

And where did those ratings come from? A lot of them aren't really accurate, Monsters v Aiens is nowhere near as difficult as MoHF, and why is LBP2 two stars, but LBP 1 is three stars?

Around the Network
Swolf43 said:

And where did those ratings come from? A lot of them aren't really accurate, Monsters v Aiens is nowhere near as difficult as MoHF, and why is LBP2 two stars, but LBP 1 is three stars?

You also need to have over 100 posts before you can join.

And the rating are mainly determined by the average difficulty voted by users over at ps3trophies.org.

Arcturus said:
Swolf43 said:

And the rating are mainly determined by the average difficulty voted by users over at ps3trophies.org.

I vote we bar anyone who asks questions like this from ever joining :)

The rules for joining are listed pretty clearly in the first post, and lack of reading skills could be a burden on us.

Just sayin'

fadetoone said:
Arcturus said:
Swolf43 said:

I vote we bar anyone who asks questions like this from ever joining :)

The rules for joining are listed pretty clearly in the first post, and lack of reading skills could be a burden on us.

Just sayin'

You'd be surprised at the number of PMs I get requesting to join from people with less than 100 posts. They've managed to read enough of the first post to know that they have to PM me, but they fail to read the part about needing 100+ posts to join.

Maybe I should highlight that part better.

fadetoone said:
I found out once you beat both sides of Infamous 2, you apparently get a huge buttload of EXP which better enables you to get all the powers, so that will hopefully save an epic amount of grinding. Not gonna have the plat today but I would assume I will next week. Just have that and good side story related trophies left.

Yup, you get 15k.  Which is nice because I really prefer the good powers.  You also get the other Ionic power for free.  Also you can switch the difficulty back down after you get the Hard trophy, and you'll get more EXP from killing enemies. 

Just got the platinum, probably my favorite game this year.  Only real nagging issue was the audio.  So many parts of that game seemed to be missing audio.  I don't know if it was intentional or a bug or what, but it was strange.

Yakuzaice said:

Yup, you get 15k.  Which is nice because I really prefer the good powers.  You also get the other Ionic power for free.  Also you can switch the difficulty back down after you get the Hard trophy, and you'll get more EXP from killing enemies. 

Just got the platinum, probably my favorite game this year.  Only real nagging issue was the audio.  So many parts of that game seemed to be missing audio.  I don't know if it was intentional or a bug or what, but it was strange.

Are you talking about how sometimes there's some epic background music and the rest of the time there's just ambient city noise?  I figured it was on purpose.