By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Hey guys what do you think of the new collections that will come out this September and fall?
Ico and Sotc, Metal Gear Solid, Silent Hill and God of War origins that's nine in total. Lol! There's also Splinter Cell collection and there's ZoE collection as well. I hope Sony announce more collection and the other 3rd parties.

I'll probably get almost all of them, great games!

Around the Network

apologies if annoying,but i am trying to post from ps3 as affliction said and the buttons are blank so i am just guessing

Above & Beyond

its a miracle and i guessed right,it takes me back a page weird

i have to say i love what i got off my welcome back,i took burnout and duel of the planeswalkers off plus(i love it,where is the 3D versions of these games,i want a board that lives),i got wipeout & dead nation for free and bought under siege

very happy,i lost my burnout when my ps3 broke and nothing was synched so i am grabbing a few trophies back,its still fun

anyway hello and can someone quote me so i can see what happens thanks,oh and infamous sounds good i thought the 1st was good as i platted it like many others did

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:

i have to say i love what i got off my welcome back,i took burnout and duel of the planeswalkers off plus(i love it,where is the 3D versions of these games,i want a board that lives),i got wipeout & dead nation for free and bought under siege

very happy,i lost my burnout when my ps3 broke and nothing was synched so i am grabbing a few trophies back,its still fun

anyway hello and can someone quote me so i can see what happens thanks,oh and infamous sounds good i thought the 1st was good as i platted it like many others did

The welcome program was pretty useless for me. I've already played every game offered in the welcome back program :

AFFLICTION said:
Testing to see if I can post through my PS3... ok i am seeing if i can quote you,can you actually see the button boxes type because it is very faint with me and invisible on a post of my own it can't handle alot of the new features and covers some of the posts but at least i can post again,do you have similar problems? Edit: Well looks like you can post through your PS3 again! Plus you can edit & qoute posts unlike before

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
Arcturus said:
zuvuyeay said:

The welcome program was pretty useless for me. I've already played every game offered in the welcome back program :

yes well thats a shame,luckily i didn't have wipeout hd or dead nation and am going to play burnout and DotP for my free plus month and gladly took US on the cheap and did my cloud saves,lol,,did you put any of the free games on your HD anyway and are you already a plus member? @hideok i recommend SotC,very enjoyable if you like that sort of game,i will be buying the collection and TLG without a doubt not sure quotes totally work from the old PS3

Above & Beyond

sorry double bubble but chance to see if edit works, why can't sony update the browser of the PS3 or whatever is needed to use these sites properly also my local hmv is selling new copies of games dirt cheap here in the uk,hawx2,darksiders and others for £10 and Yakuza 3 for £7 and quite a few other bargains,i bought yakuza 3,pretty good stuff eh!

Above & Beyond

Arcturus said:
zuvuyeay said:

I grabbed Infamous but I have no clue when I will find the time to play it...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

zuvuyeay said:
AFFLICTION said:
Testing to see if I can post through my PS3... ok i am seeing if i can quote you,can you actually see the button boxes type because it is very faint with me and invisible on a post of my own it can't handle alot of the new features and covers some of the posts but at least i can post again,do you have similar problems? Edit: Well looks like you can post through your PS3 again! Plus you can edit & qoute posts unlike before

Yes it is very faint to see the buttons but i just zoom in where the buttons appear which is just under your post in the middle of the page 

And youre right it's not ideal at all but at least you can post through your PS3 again :P

AFFLICTION said:
zuvuyeay said:
AFFLICTION said:

Yes it is very faint to see the buttons but i just zoom in where the buttons appear which is just under your post in the middle of the page 

And youre right it's not ideal at all but at least you can post through your PS3 again :P

Exactly! Its still not perfect, but thats probably the PS3 browser's fault.

www.jamesvandermemes.com