By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Xenostar said:
Woo Finally Got Level 20 last night :D

Currently playing Infamous2, loving it as well, so much more polished than the first and i loved that game too!

Be careful of which threads you visit regarding Infamous 2 as i've already had an ending ruined & don't wish the same on someone else

Around the Network

MAVS!!!!!!

Yay Mavs! Dirk & Kidd really deserved it. 17 years in the NBA for Kidd and his first championship.

Currently playing inFamous 2 and absolutely loving it. I agree its a lot more polished than the first, graphics are a big improvement too. I'd say it took me about an hour to get adjusted to the fast paced action after coming from the slow paced, methodical L.A. Noire. Still in the first area and I'm already at max hero rank as I've been going around and doing all the side missions as soon as they appear.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Hey guys! Do guys have a list of PSN games with platinum trophy?

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/games/89590-playstation-network-games-platinums.html

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Hey guys! Do guys have a list of PSN games with platinum trophy?

Off the top of my head:

Wipeout HD, Trine, and Dead Nation.

Edit: Missing a lot although i wasnt thinking retail games on PSN! http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/games/89590-playstation-network-games-platinums.html

Around the Network

As for HD collections I'm planning on getting the MGS, God of War, Resident Evil 4, and maybe ICO/SoC. Only ones I will def skip is Silent Hill and Zone of the Enders. I've played all those games except for SoC & Silent Hill 3.

KylieDog said:
Arcturus said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Hey guys what do you think of the new collections that will come out this September and fall?
Ico and Sotc, Metal Gear Solid, Silent Hill and God of War origins that's nine in total. Lol! There's also Splinter Cell collection and there's ZoE collection as well. I hope Sony announce more collection and the other 3rd parties.

I'm going to be purchasing the ICO and Sotc collection (I missed those to games when they released on the PS2) and the Metal Gear Solid collection, mainly for MGS3. Not sure yet about the Silent Hill collection, though I'd love to replay Silent Hill 2 again.

Forgetting the Resident Evil games.  Though if want those on disc will need import from japan.

There's a Resident Evil HD collection coming out? I don't recall seeing any news about it.

Arcturus said:
KylieDog said:
Arcturus said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Hey guys what do you think of the new collections that will come out this September and fall?
Ico and Sotc, Metal Gear Solid, Silent Hill and God of War origins that's nine in total. Lol! There's also Splinter Cell collection and there's ZoE collection as well. I hope Sony announce more collection and the other 3rd parties.

I'm going to be purchasing the ICO and Sotc collection (I missed those to games when they released on the PS2) and the Metal Gear Solid collection, mainly for MGS3. Not sure yet about the Silent Hill collection, though I'd love to replay Silent Hill 2 again.

Forgetting the Resident Evil games.  Though if want those on disc will need import from japan.

There's a Resident Evil HD collection coming out? I don't recall seeing any news about it.

I believe Code Veronia and RE4 are getting a facelift, but they are going to be released on PSN outside of Japan, which is getting them on disc.

The trophies to get all of the powers in Infamous 2 are going to be a pain in the ass. I've finished my evil play through and I've done everything and I still need *thousands* of EXP points. The only real way to get them is to keep doing UGC missions I guess.

@fadetoone

Really? That's a bummer. I still need to finish my playthroughs for LA Noire and AC:B before I move on to infamous 2. Time to sell my hero edition loot on eBay.