By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

HideoK said:

Anyone interested in the WiiU?

Seems like Nintendo will have persistent online with actual usernames (instead of friend codes) and possibly achievements/trophies... although nothing has been confirmed yet. It would be such an oversight on their part to not include them. I wonder what they will call their version of trophies.

*WiiUWiiUWiiUWiiU - sounds like police sirens

The PS3 already has too  big a library for me so nope.

I only buy one console/gen as I already have issues as it is to play all the game I want on said console.

And due to Sony first party I already know next gen my console will be a PS4......

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network
NoCtiS_NoX said:
Hey guys what do you think of the new collections that will come out this September and fall?
Ico and Sotc, Metal Gear Solid, Silent Hill and God of War origins that's nine in total. Lol! There's also Splinter Cell collection and there's ZoE collection as well. I hope Sony announce more collection and the other 3rd parties.

I didn't play SotC, MGS3 (never finished MGS2 either, although I played it), neither Silent Hill, or the PSP GoW games; also didn't play a Splinter Cell. I think I will definitely be getting all of the collections, so I'm looking forward to them. I'm wishing a Ratchet & Clank and/or Jak & Daxter collection(s) would be announced.

HideoK said:

Anyone interested in the WiiU?

Seems like Nintendo will have persistent online with actual usernames (instead of friend codes) and possibly achievements/trophies... although nothing has been confirmed yet. It would be such an oversight on their part to not include them. I wonder what they will call their version of trophies.

*WiiUWiiUWiiUWiiU - sounds like police sirens

I am not going to buy it for multiplatform games even if Wii U will have greater GFX. It will be a waste of money if I do that so I'll just wait for a good price and wait for a good numbers of nintendo games and exclusive games from 3rd Party so to put it shortly I am not interested at the moment.

Wow a lot of you have missed those great games. Buy it and enjoy it especially SoTC, MGS series and Silent hill series and happy hunting.  

I plan on picking up all 3 of those collections. I'm really looking forward to them. Finally got the Blazblue Continuum Shift plat and went back and got Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 as well. BBCS is really tough. 100 challenges took a crazy amount of practice, especially without the dlc. Maybe I'll make it into the busiest list this week.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Testing to see if I can post through my PS3... Edit: Well looks like you can post through your PS3 again! Plus you can edit & qoute posts unlike before

Around the Network
postofficebuddy said:
I plan on picking up all 3 of those collections. I'm really looking forward to them. Finally got the Blazblue Continuum Shift plat and went back and got Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 as well. BBCS is really tough. 100 challenges took a crazy amount of practice, especially without the dlc. Maybe I'll make it into the busiest list this week.

Congratz on both.

Hey, I was just thinking about something. Vita is going to have trophies, right? Are they going to be separate from the trophies on PS3? BTW, good luck on Wipeout Chenguo. And thanks Tbone.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Since no else seems to care about this game, I will do it:

Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon Achievements

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/earth-defense-force-insect-armageddon/achievements/

Seems pretty straight forward. Just kill all kinds of creatures and unlock everything.

Can't wait to play this game!

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Hey guys! Do guys have a list of PSN games with platinum trophy?

Woo Finally Got Level 20 last night :D

Currently playing Infamous2, loving it as well, so much more polished than the first and i loved that game too!