By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Never understand the need to constant redesigns like this, but I guess I'll eventually get used to this new one (then it will get changed again :P).

Around the Network

When ioi goddamn feels like it.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Is this thread bug? Whenever I clicked this thread I always ended up 1 pages back.

NoCtiS_NoX said:
Is this thread bug? Whenever I clicked this thread I always ended up 1 pages back.

Yeah keeps happening to me as well, so annoying. And everything seems to load slower too...

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Esquoret said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:

Yeah keeps happening to me as well, so annoying. And everything seems to load slower too...

Yeah it's annoying and there's also these -22 new posts thingy. I hope IOI fix this.

Around the Network

Finally got the C to Shining C trophy in SSFIV. Only a 3 small ones to go to my plat, w00t!

Surprisingly, I am enjoying Dead Nation it's like a mini-Left 4 dead. There's a bloomer  (LMAO. It's Boomer. What am ! thinking?), a Hunter and etc. The Zombies behaves like in Left4dead. Like when you throw the grenades. Lol! I just hate the sensitivity, it's too fast and you can't change it and my controller's analog is skinning and it's sticky. Yuck! Need a new controller now! but don't have any budget. UGH! Hero's edition why so expensive?!!! I am also saving for Uncharted 3 CE edition.

How can they keep making the site more and more fugly???

Still not got my internet back, but the neighbour is letting me borrow there wireless, so at least i will be posting some trophies this week, if im top of the busiest members you can discount me as thats really 3 weeks worth lol :)

The Sony conference is today!

Who's watching it?

I know I am.

www.jamesvandermemes.com