By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

marciosmg said:
fadetoone said:
Ail said:
I've never seen a web site change design as often as vgchartz.........
Every year they have to change everything.....

More importantly, how on earth is it possible that they somehow find a way to make it WORSE every time?!?

This is atrocious!  It doesn't even respect browser dimensions!

Im using Firefox and it seems fine to me.

PS - Wanted to gram my free games on PSN Store. But there must be so many people whanting to do the same so I cant seem to get in. Will have to wait till tomorrow.

Which version of Firefox are you running? Because I keep getting
"Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_IF in /data/r1/ioi/non_web/site_config.php on line 108" when I tried to access the site in FireFox 4.

Around the Network

I'm on Firefox 4 on linux. Looks fine.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

marciosmg said:
fadetoone said:
Ail said:

More importantly, how on earth is it possible that they somehow find a way to make it WORSE every time?!?

PS - Wanted to gram my free games on PSN Store. But there must be so many people whanting to do the same so I cant seem to get in. Will have to wait till tomorrow.

US store is horrible atm. EU ones are running better - does anyone know if Japan rewards are live yet?

MGS HD collection, ZOE HD collection and Silent Hill HD collection OMG!!!!
The welcome back program is up so what games are you going to get? I am going to to get Dead nation and wipeout because I don't have those. I am going to be a PSN+ users. YES!!!!!

I hope the new layout doesn't affect updating this thread and brings hardship for arcturus.

Arcturus said:
marciosmg said:
fadetoone said:
Ail said:

Which version of Firefox are you running? Because I keep getting
"Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_IF in /data/r1/ioi/non_web/site_config.php on line 108" when I tried to access the site in FireFox 4.

I'm using version 4.0.1.

No error messages here.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

After poking around, it looks like it I shouldn't have any trouble posting the weekly updates.

Arcturus said:
After poking around, it looks like it I shouldn't have any trouble posting the weekly updates.

Awesome. I have a lot of games to play but somehow I cant stop playing Bad Company 2 online.

Wont do me much good here.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Arcturus said:

That's great to hear. 

Anyways, I still won't be gaining a lot of trophies because I am currently playing WKC or until I get my hands on inFAMOUS 2 or After I get my freebies from PSN.

I'm at a standstill with trophies too. I've been busy playing Mass Effect on PC. I got it from Steam a few weeks ago for $5.

marciosmg said:

Looks like complete ass unless you are in full widescreen.  Go into windowed mode and start closing in from the right and the "Forum buddy" sidebar gets pushed off the side.

Complete amateurs coding this site.