By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

MasterVG71782 said:
fadetoone said:

MGS1 isn't included?

I'm guessing they didn't want to spend the time to improve the graphics of the PS1 version, although they do have a GC port of the game, which they could have used.

MGS1 is a PS1 game.

it will most likely be rereleased on the PSN with no trophies support like all the others PS1 rereleases...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

Gamecube had a graphically updated MGS1, I think it was called Twin Snakes. It basically looked it MGS2. I suppose porting from GC to PS3 is just too much work.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

MGS3 and Silent Hill 2 re-released in HD? Yes please!

Yeah I knew MGS1 was PS1, it just seems like they could have found some way (like the mentioned GC version).

I hope there's a trophy for beating The End by getting to the battle, saving, and then waiting a day, because that shit was hilarious.

In other news, Infamous 2 is pretty good if you can get over the new voice artist for Cole.  The stunts are now required to unlock powers, so that's a nice use of that concept.  There's also a bolt power that makes dude's heads explode if you get them in the head, so that's fun.

Bah! Hate it when website layouts get changed...

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Around the Network
Esquoret said:
Bah! Hate it when website layouts get changed...

It's going to be interesting to see how this will affect my ability to post the next weekly update.

I've never seen a web site change design as often as vgchartz.........
Every year they have to change everything.....

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

I received a PM from someone a day or two ago asking to join the league. I didn't have a chance to respond to that message yet, and it looks like it's gone missing after the site redesign. If you're the person who message me, could you please send another message and/or post in this thread?

Ail said:

More importantly, how on earth is it possible that they somehow find a way to make it WORSE every time?!?

This is atrocious!  It doesn't even respect browser dimensions!

fadetoone said:
Ail said:

More importantly, how on earth is it possible that they somehow find a way to make it WORSE every time?!?

This is atrocious!  It doesn't even respect browser dimensions!

Im using Firefox and it seems fine to me.

PS - Wanted to gram my free games on PSN Store. But there must be so many people whanting to do the same so I cant seem to get in. Will have to wait till tomorrow.

www.jamesvandermemes.com