By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

^^Add me as well....woj912
Hopefully we can get 4 people online at the same time.

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:

Well done! I have spent a decent amount of time on that game, and only got a few trophies...

Hehe, I really wanted to plat Motorstorm, because I was very good at the first one and the second played quite the same as the first one, so I already had a lot of experience on how to drive/boost well.

Ail said:
Well I found someone to help me and got my Lord of the Ring : Conquest platinum !
This is shaping to be kick ass week for trophies for me :)

Holy shit a week ago ur trophie sig was at 510 now at 628 did u gain 118 trophies on 1 week.

Lafiel.

U bastard u even got it before me   and i already played it for 70 hours.

Congratz anyway.

@ Tbone )

well, after I saw 3 weeks ago that noone has the platinum yet it was one of my goals to be the first to get it ;)

but I was really lucky, for I did the "hire me" trophy before I went online, so I already had a very good understanding which vehicle is the fastest for each track and had no problem getting "ranked streak" within the few ranked races

when I turned "hero" I realized why it was so hard for you to get that trophy ;), very very fierce competition (although I once managed to get a 4 win streak on hero aswell)

@ KylieDog )

yes, the AI is very annoying and in the last races (offline lvl 7/8) they all are out to kill you ...

still, after training with the best ghost cars in time attack mode it's easy to win even those races

Around the Network

Lafiel.

Right now im currently trying to plat Resistance 2 i have only get 10k kills trophie so i havent played Motorstorm for a month or more once im done with R2 i will try to plat Motorstorm again.

Btw online did it happend that the competitors takes a big crash then they suddenly got back right on track afte like 1 sec.

@ Tbone )

Yea, I saw that aswell several times and I think that it's lag. They have lag, so the server doesn't get information what they doing resulting in their vehicles driving in a straight line (for the other users) for the time of the lag-spike and after that their vehicles are placed where they really are (what the new information the users PS3 sent says).

@ KylieDog )

I found that to be far more annoying in GRID though, for in that game you can hire a teammate and when you make the mistake to hire a really good one that fag of a TM will drive around you all the time (over take you, let you overtake again, over take you etc... - no matter how perfect you drive ) until he touches you oh so slightly resulting in you crashing and losing every hope to win the race. Damned rubberband AI.

i have a 100 now! exactly 100 trophies!

platinum in Bioshock.finally hehe I love this game... now I will try the 100% (the challenges rooms)