By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

I'm back up on the PSN again. Reset my password from my PS3 and synced my trophies without any problems :)

Immediately jumped into Portal 2 online co-op and played a couple hours. Read online that some people were having connection problems in the game, but I didn't experience any. Only problem I had in Portal was for some reason the trophy for clearing the 3rd test course glitched and I didn't get it. The trophy for clearing the 4th test course popped though.

Around the Network

Yes! Chains of Olympus & Ghost of Sparta are coming to PS3 in one collection with higher resolutions and enhanced graphics!! Just what I've been waiting/hoping for to play Ghost of Sparta. Hope each game will have its own platinum also.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-05-16-god-of-war-portable-collection-for-ps3

Now Konami needs to do the same to port MGS: Peace Walker to PS3. Probably gain at least another million in sales by doing so.

HideoK said:

I'm back up on the PSN again. Reset my password from my PS3 and synced my trophies without any problems :)

Immediately jumped into Portal 2 online co-op and played a couple hours. Read online that some people were having connection problems in the game, but I didn't experience any. Only problem I had in Portal was for some reason the trophy for clearing the 3rd test course glitched and I didn't get it. The trophy for clearing the 4th test course popped though.

I got straight back on too and finished Portal2 Co Op in 1 sitting lol, just with some random guy but neither of us had done it before so it was good fun, will need some help mopping up the rest of the Co Op trophies if anyones interested, the only extra 1 i got besides the story related ones was for Rock Paper Scissors, so plenty more to do.

Trophies synched even for me in Australia, heck yes!

Portal 2 is coming soon for me (in the mail). Yeah interested in getting some co-op trophies done with anyone here that's playing too~

Feel free to add me on the all new PSN!

Name: Esquoret

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

From some of the threads on this site, it sounds like it could be a lengthy process to update your account password and get back onto PSN. Anyone else experience this?

Maybe I should get everything updated for the league PSN accounts tonight so that I don't run into problems for tomorrow's update.

Around the Network

Sony welcome back/customer appreciation program  (free games)

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/05/16/details-for-playstation-network-and-qriocity-customer-appreciation-program-in-north-america/

KylieDog said:
Arcturus said:

From some of the threads on this site, it sounds like it could be a lengthy process to update your account password and get back onto PSN. Anyone else experience this?

I believe that is only for people who used fake e-mails or are using a PS3 the account wasn't created on.

Took me all of 15 seconds....

Thanks. I should have no problems then. Updating everything now.

KylieDog said:
Arcturus said:

I believe that is only for people who used fake e-mails or are using a PS3 the account wasn't created on.

Took me all of 15 seconds....

Thanks. I should have no problems then. Updating everything now.

Everything is updated and ready to go for tomorrow. I was able to change the password of my main account via my PS3, but for some reason I was forced to update the passwords for the two league accounts via email/web. It was still quick and simple to update....not sure what others on this site were complaining about.

Draven26 said:

Sony welcome back/customer appreciation program  (free games)

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/05/16/details-for-playstation-network-and-qriocity-customer-appreciation-program-in-north-america/

Not bad at all and I'm quite surprised by the selection (I thought it was going to be cheap PSN games). It's just too bad that I own the bigger games, so I'll be getting Super Stardust and Wipeout HD.

Anyone who has Wipeout care to share how much space it takes on the HDD?