By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Finished Dead Space 2 on zealot difficultly recently and was gonna start on hardcore mode right away but i noticed that it won't let you start a new game plus  with hardcore :/

So i went ahead and popped in DS: Extraction and got the plat easily enough but i did get kind of annoyed at playing some of the levels 5 plus  times trying to find the collectibles only to miss my chance of grabbing it so i had to replay the whole level again

Around the Network

PSN is back up in the US at least, prepare for mass flood of trophies

EncodedNybble said:

I feel bad for Arcturus

spdk1 said:
EncodedNybble said:

I feel bad for Arcturus

Still not up in the UK yet, hopeing we wont have to wait till monday for lazy SCEE to get there asses back in the office.

KylieDog said:
Esquoret said:
Arcturus said:
Esquoret said:

Arcturus, I just got a question: If a game is of 4/10 difficulty rating and takes 15 hours to complete (according to trophy guides from the popular pages - ps3trophies.org/ps3trophies.com), would that end up being a 1 or 2 star rating in the league?

When I see that a game has an average rating of less than 4, it will end up being a 1 star rating. If it's 4 or a bit higher, it will be a 2 star rating.

Thanks for answering that. Might give Playstation Move Heroes a rent sometime then. =P

I just got sent that, seems to be a mini-game collection even though the only trailer implied a story based game.

It is rather shit from the 3 mini-games I tried so far.

Yeah? Well I wasn't expecting much. Just have only played one game (Sport Champions) on the Move ever since I got it. Thought I'd just try this out for a quick swing.

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Around the Network
spdk1 said:
EncodedNybble said:

I feel bad for Arcturus

Tuesday is going to be a long day :S

Arcturus said:
spdk1 said:
EncodedNybble said:

I feel bad for Arcturus

Tuesday is going to be a long day :S

Well, here in Australia PSN is still down. So if things go slowly maybe you won't have to update everyone at once.

LOL a review for firmware update 3.61

http://www.destructoid.com/review-firmware-update-3-61-201186.phtml

Esquoret said:

LOL a review for firmware update 3.61

http://www.destructoid.com/review-firmware-update-3-61-201186.phtml

that is brilliant lol

KylieDog said:

I just got sent that, seems to be a mini-game collection even though the only trailer implied a story based game.

It is rather shit from the 3 mini-games I tried so far.

Yeah, I got it for free the day before release and I've played it about as much as you, so that should say a lot.