By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

fadetoone said:

I'm afraid LA Noire will just be a Heavy Rain-esque bore-fest

In that case I'll love it.  Heavy Rain was far from a bore-fest to me.

Around the Network
HideoK said:

@Marcio - Are you still going to get Brink after the bad reviews?

So far I saw 2 reviews for L.A. Noire. A 5/5 and a 9.5/10 from Game Informer AU. Getting super excited to pick it up next week, just know it's going to be another Rockstar Games masterpiece.

Was off my radar before reviews but the game is now gaining my attention :)

Arcturus, I just got a question: If a game is of 4/10 difficulty rating and takes 15 hours to complete (according to trophy guides from the popular pages - ps3trophies.org/ps3trophies.com), would that end up being a 1 or 2 star rating in the league?

My website: Precocious Ragamuffin

Esquoret said:

Arcturus, I just got a question: If a game is of 4/10 difficulty rating and takes 15 hours to complete (according to trophy guides from the popular pages - ps3trophies.org/ps3trophies.com), would that end up being a 1 or 2 star rating in the league?

When I see that a game has an average rating of less than 4, it will end up being a 1 star rating. If it's 4 or a bit higher, it will be a 2 star rating.

Xenostar said:

I know people have been kicked out of the league for cheating to get trophies on games like BUZZ which i agree with but whats the call on Demons Souls, with duping items?

Just that i lost my save due to YLOD and Cloud saves not being around at the time, was thinking about duping to try and recover some of my progress but still undecided, but if it would threaten my place in the league i certainly wouldnt do it, what are peoples thoughts?

Hmm, like KylieDog mentioned, I'd classify cheating as doing things like using modified save files or exploiting patching glitches or whatever that results in the unlocking of multiple trophies at once.

Around the Network
fadetoone said:
MasterVG71782 said:
Jboy0990 said:

I'm just curious, but who all has a facebook? 

I would think most people have one, but I could be mistaken. I do have one, but I rarely use it; I may use it like once a month, if that.

I mainly just use it to post my trophy feed, make random musings and comment on the goings of Dallas sports teams named Cowboys and Mavericks.

Haha you should add me

I wonder how much ranking will change once psn is back

Arcturus said:
Esquoret said:

When I see that a game has an average rating of less than 4, it will end up being a 1 star rating. If it's 4 or a bit higher, it will be a 2 star rating.

Thanks for answering that. Might give Playstation Move Heroes a rent sometime then. =P

Downloading firmware update on PS3 now. Seems like network is coming back as they say!

Esquoret said:

Downloading firmware update on PS3 now. Seems like network is coming back as they say!

Okay, so firmware update is the only thing that can be done as I type this...