By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

fadetoone said:
Xenostar said:

I know people have been kicked out of the league for cheating to get trophies on games like BUZZ which i agree with but whats the call on Demons Souls, with duping items?

Just that i lost my save due to YLOD and Cloud saves not being around at the time, was thinking about duping to try and recover some of my progress but still undecided, but if it would threaten my place in the league i certainly wouldnt do it, what are peoples thoughts?

If it were me, I'd call your case an extenuating circumstance, as long as you at least tried to be honest and get something that got you to about the same place you were, but I have no idea what you're referring to with "duping items."

There's a glitch in Demon's Souls that allows you to dupe items and bosses' souls (I'm not sure on the second one), so it's possible to cut down the time needed to platinum it; you could also cut down the playthroughs needed to one, instead of close to 3.

Around the Network

Fow now ive decided not too as it will just ruin the game too much, but i may change my mind when i get back on a new NGplus 

Also playing the game from the begining again, it just doesnt feel that hard now that i know what wepaons are good, where enemies and items are located, also starting as a Royal just makes the begining super easy, its like they tried to trick players into not picking him as royals start at level 1, but the equipment easily makes them better than the classes that start as high as level 9. 

@Marcio - Are you still going to get Brink after the bad reviews?

So far I saw 2 reviews for L.A. Noire. A 5/5 and a 9.5/10 from Game Informer AU. Getting super excited to pick it up next week, just know it's going to be another Rockstar Games masterpiece.

HideoK said:

So far I saw 2 reviews for L.A. Noire. A 5/5 and a 9.5/10 from Game Informer AU. Getting super excited to pick it up next week, just know it's going to be another Rockstar Games masterpiece.

But Rockstar didn't make it.  They're just publishing it right?

L.A. Noire is an upcoming video game developed by Team Bondi in conjunction with Rockstar Games[9] and published by Rockstar Games.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L.A._Noire

Around the Network
HideoK said:

L.A. Noire is an upcoming video game developed by Team Bondi in conjunction with Rockstar Games[9] and published by Rockstar Games.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L.A._Noire

Ah, but still, from the interviews I've read seems like mainly Team Bondi.  It'll be great regardless.

HideoK said:

Here´s the trophy list for u :)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/la-noire/trophies/

I'm afraid LA Noire will just be a Heavy Rain-esque bore-fest.

HideoK said:

No. After my initial hype, I saw a few more videos and previews and started to lose interest. The first reviews came out and people on forums complaining led me to wait tii JULY 5 for:

EDF!!! EDF!!!!

Also, that will save me money for later on in the year.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

fadetoone said:

I'm afraid LA Noire will just be a Heavy Rain-esque bore-fest.

Thats my fear too. Nothing against this type of game, just not my type

www.jamesvandermemes.com