By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Well got the Plat on Lego Star Wars III, hopefully i will have been the first in the league to do it, altho its not hard lol, now back to Dragon Age Origins the game that just keeps on giving. 

Around the Network

Has anyone played deBlob2 yet? I really liked the first for the Wii and im curious how part 2 with Move support is.

GT5: slowly creeping forward. Vettel challenges on gold and a couple of 24h races (a and b spec) are still missing to get plat (and buying those 1000cars and the bspec career trophy.. uugh). but im surely gonna get it...eventually.

Wenn killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler killen, dann killen killerspieler in killerspielen killerspieler.

First post in this thread. Dam, I could've had a heck of a lot more trophies if I had played the PS3 versions of many of the games I played, instead of PC.

Anyway, I got my first plat the other day in Demon's souls. I must say, it was totally not worth it. I don't think I 'll ever go through the pain of getting another plat again.

NFSHP seemed like it was going to be pretty easy, but then I realised that I had to BUY Sports packs etc to get the rest of the trophies. Pay more money for trophies? I don't think so.

blunty51 said:

First post in this thread. Dam, I could've had a heck of a lot more trophies if I had played the PS3 versions of many of the games I played, instead of PC.

Anyway, I got my first plat the other day in Demon's souls. I must say, it was totally not worth it. I don't think I 'll ever go through the pain of getting another plat again.

NFSHP seemed like it was going to be pretty easy, but then I realised that I had to BUY Sports packs etc to get the rest of the trophies. Pay more money for trophies? I don't think so.

You don't have to buy the Sports Pack for the platinum trophy, if that's all you're after. Either way, it's EA and you know there's going to be DLC for their games somewhere down the line.

blunty51 said:

Platinum only counts against the trophies that were originaly shipped with the game, not DLC ones. 

Around the Network

Still slowly but surely working my way towards a Blazblue Continuum Shift plat. I hit a bit of a wall at 82 challenges but I recently had a bit of a breakthrough and got 2 last night. I have at least 10 that are within my grasp (mostly Arakune and Hakumen), I just need to grind them out. The last 6 are going to be tough though, I can't grasp Noel's combos for the life of me and Litchi's are just so long and tricky after #5. I might be able to get 2 or 3 from Lambda if I can learn how to do the crescent trick. I'll probably end up caving and getting a DLC character once PSN is back up.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

Xenostar said:
blunty51 said:

Platinum only counts against the trophies that were originaly shipped with the game, not DLC ones. 

Really?? So the ones that have a 'plus' sorta thing on it (when looking at them through the Trophy Collection in the PS menu) are not required for the plat? If so, that plat is mine.

Haven't been here in awhile. Will be interesting once we can synch

PSN: Saugeen-Uwo     Feel free to add me (put Vg Chartz as MSG)!

Nintendo Network ID: Saugeen-Uwo

MasterVG71782 said:
blunty51 said:

You don't have to buy the Sports Pack for the platinum trophy, if that's all you're after. Either way, it's EA and you know there's going to be DLC for their games somewhere down the line.

Yea that's pretty much what I'm after. Thanks for the info!