By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Dark Odin said:

since PSN is off I can´t go on my quest for the online kills to platinum bad company...

then, since last wednesday  I´m back playing cross edge (don´t ask me why... I looked to my games, and it called me). from a list with ~180 itens, now "only" 50 missing....

right now farming for 43 rusty hammer, another item from a monster that never appears and only give me 1 or 2 when it shows.

LOTS OF FUN!! ¬¬

Ah flashbacks to farming items from those monsters that never wanted to show up and could only get 2 items from per battle, yet needed like 100 or so of them...The memories!

Around the Network
MasterVG71782 said:
Dark Odin said:

since PSN is off I can´t go on my quest for the online kills to platinum bad company...

then, since last wednesday  I´m back playing cross edge (don´t ask me why... I looked to my games, and it called me). from a list with ~180 itens, now "only" 50 missing....

right now farming for 43 rusty hammer, another item from a monster that never appears and only give me 1 or 2 when it shows.

LOTS OF FUN!! ¬¬

Ah flashbacks to farming items from those monsters that never wanted to show up and could only get 2 items from per battle, yet needed like 100 or so of them...The memories!

I made a whole spreadsheet just for that game, with EVERY item in the game. I put in equations so that if you mark down you need an item, the items required to make it will automatically increment too, etc.

Made the farming a lot easier, namely me not having to revisit areas over and over. Ultimately though, I think I lost time on it. :-/

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Jboy0990 said:

Wow... Psn being down sucks. I wanna get back to raping people in Black Ops

Kind of made me realise how limited single player only games are. Although enjoyed single player for a week, I just want the system back up now!

chenguo4 said:
MasterVG71782 said:
Dark Odin said:

LOTS OF FUN!! ¬¬

I made a whole spreadsheet just for that game, with EVERY item in the game. I put in equations so that if you mark down you need an item, the items required to make it will automatically increment too, etc.

Made the farming a lot easier, namely me not having to revisit areas over and over. Ultimately though, I think I lost time on it. :-/

I have made lists and checklists for various games to help keep track of some things. Hell, I think it's necessary to do it for games such as Ghostbusters, where you need to finish each stage successfully online, with every single game mode.

Hmm, I wonder if PSN will be back up in time for this week's update

Around the Network

if anyone is looking for Portal 2 its $34.99 on amazon for today, just bought my copy

Draven26 said:

if anyone is looking for Portal 2 its $34.99 on amazon for today, just bought my copy

Yep, and Amazon pricematched the Toys R Us price of $40 for Mortal Kombat.

Arcturus said:

Hmm, I wonder if PSN will be back up in time for this week's update

I wouldnt bet on it thats for sure, i reckon wednesday at the earliest, but more likely to the end of the week, could be longer now that SOE has been hacked as well. 

Hows everyone doing for trophy hunting then, without the league update its obviously impossible to tell.

Personally,

Im closing in on the Lego Star Wars 3 Plat which i got on Rental, not as good as Potter or Indie games but not far off.

Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition still very much ongoing past 40 hours in it but only 11% of the trophies lol.

Got Assasins creed brother hood but not really playes it yet, if anyone still needs to boost online trophies let me know.

Still in my to finish platting pile, Borderlands, Enslaved, NFS Hot Pursuit, Dead Space Extraction, LBP2, Dead Nation and Zombie Mode of Black Ops.

Given up on Dead Space 2 Hardcore Trophy, Star Wars the Force Unelashed 2 Trials Trophy.

Xenostar said:

Hows everyone doing for trophy hunting then, without the league update its obviously impossible to tell.

Personally,

Im closing in on the Lego Star Wars 3 Plat which i got on Rental, not as good as Potter or Indie games but not far off.

Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition still very much ongoing past 40 hours in it but only 11% of the trophies lol.

Got Assasins creed brother hood but not really playes it yet, if anyone still needs to boost online trophies let me know.

Still in my to finish platting pile, Borderlands, Enslaved, NFS Hot Pursuit, Dead Space Extraction, LBP2, Dead Nation and Zombie Mode of Black Ops.

Given up on Dead Space 2 Hardcore Trophy, Star Wars the Force Unelashed 2 Trials Trophy.

Slow and steady.

Working on Dead Nation, Dungeon Hunters and Hoard.

They will take a long time even though they are just PSN games (though Dead Nation has a plat)

Also, I played a bit of Borderlands yesterday. I laready have the plat but I still have some DLC trophies.

PS - I have so many PSN games that I havent earned 100% yet, its not even funny.

www.jamesvandermemes.com