By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

viewtiful_jon said:

Stared playing Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 last week and it is far better than that Castlevania I was ranting about. Combat is fun, a good amount of bad guys to deal with, platforming sections make sence and you can tell where to go, no puzzles which take up the whole level.

Its just an all around good game, now I probally wont be able to get the platinum but not for the same resons as Castlevania and at least I will enjoy trying to get as much as I can, perfecting new moves is a lot more satisfying in this as you will need a good variety to get you throught the game unlike Castlevania.

Anyway point is the game is good stuff and my first Ninja Gaiden game.

Since its the first time, good luck :) Check out this thread, u´ll find alot of info of every boss.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/ninja-gaiden-sigma-2/87513-master-ninja-defeating-all-greater-fiends-each-weapon.html

Around the Network
KylieDog said:
MasterVG71782 said:

I got the GOTY edition of Fallout 3 and decided to go through the DLCs, so I could get 100% for that game finally. All was going well with the Anchorage DLC (the first I chose) through the second mission, then the game locks up at the beginning of the third mission in that DLC, which made me promptly shut it off and play something else.

When you exit the tent?  Delete your game data and play again, I have had the same problem everytime I get to that bit after much playing.  I think it is something to do with the game installing more data to your hardrive the more world is explored and this starts clogging up on some parts, that area famous for it.

Deleting game data will fix this anywhere in the game it happens.  When you start playing again it'll be slightly choppy but very playable, is where is is busy re-installing data while you play.

I played it earlier without deleting the game data and it was fine, so I hope I don't need to do that for any of the DLC, despite how poor I've heard they can be with bugginess.

MasterVG71782 said:

Got Dynasty Warriors 7 platinum, which took me around 100 hours total. I really wish there was a reason to play on Chaos in the game, but alas, there is no reason to other than added challenge.

I got the GOTY edition of Fallout 3 and decided to go through the DLCs, so I could get 100% for that game finally. All was going well with the Anchorage DLC (the first I chose) through the second mission, then the game locks up at the beginning of the third mission in that DLC, which made me promptly shut it off and play something else.

Grats !

Grinding officer skills is so boring..................

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ail said:
MasterVG71782 said:

Got Dynasty Warriors 7 platinum, which took me around 100 hours total. I really wish there was a reason to play on Chaos in the game, but alas, there is no reason to other than added challenge.

Grats !

I think the one map near the northwest is the best. I know it's a Conflict stage, but I can't recall the stage off hand (I think it's just north of Yong Province). Once you get a good plan for the stage, you should be able to kill all 17 officers (2 from ambush at east bridge into boss area, plus 1 that comes later on) and get 272 skill points in like 4-5 minutes. It's mainly what I used, since it's a good stage for increasing bonds as well. Whatever you use, I'm sure you know about using 2 controllers to double the output for skill grinding.

MasterVG71782 said:
Ail said:
MasterVG71782 said:

Grats !

I think the one map near the northwest is the best. I know it's a Conflict stage, but I can't recall the stage off hand (I think it's just north of Yong Province). Once you get a good plan for the stage, you should be able to kill all 17 officers (2 from ambush at east bridge into boss area, plus 1 that comes later on) and get 272 skill points in like 4-5 minutes. It's mainly what I used, since it's a good stage for increasing bonds as well. Whatever you use, I'm sure you know about using 2 controllers to double the output for skill grinding.

gah I didn't know about the two controllers.

I have maxed bonds so the arenas fight( flowers amidst the chaos)  are actually a lot faster to grind now.. 

PS : I actually would have the plat if I had known about the two controllers... I maxed 55 officers with 1 controller. Down to my last 7...

Around the Network
viewtiful_jon said:

Its the worst game I have played this Gen and I own games like Blastworks: Build Trade Destroy and Dokapon Kingdom.

I have a theory about hearing good things about games that are just plain terrible, either the person is a graphic whore or there just to embarrased to admit they bought a god awful game so tell others they enjoy it. I always see in the "recommend me a game" threads where people will recommend games that are only half decent. This is the same but the game is a big pile of poo.

I bought the game because Castlevania SotN is my wifes all time fave game followed by Bioshock, needless too say she was as unimpressed as I just for different reasons.

Wait wait, I know I'm late here but...wow.  I have Castlevania LoS and I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it.  Hands down one of the better games I have played this gen.  Goes to show different strokes for different folks.

Well I should have Dynasty Warrio 7 platinum toonight ;)

Then it's back to Dungeon Hunter alliance ( I'm holding off on Dead Nation because I want to contribute on the fight between USA and Japan on the country rankings and I need PSN to be up for that....).

I probably will grab Might and Magic clash of kings when PSN gets back up and will play some more KZ3 too ( I broke 100h shortly before the PSN went dead).

Ail said:

Then it's back to Dungeon Hunter alliance ( I'm holding off on Dead Nation because I want to contribute on the fight between USA and Japan on the country rankings and I need PSN to be up for that....).

I probably will grab Might and Magic clash of kings when PSN gets back up and will play some more KZ3 too ( I broke 100h shortly before the PSN went dead).

The only annoying thing about Dungeon Hunter Alliance is the long loading times, which seem to be a problem for Gameloft (Modern Combat: Domination has long loading times, too). Otherwise, it's a great dungeon crawling game akin to Champions of Norrath/PS2 Baldur's Gate games.

MasterVG71782 said:
Ail said:

The only annoying thing about Dungeon Hunter Alliance is the long loading times, which seem to be a problem for Gameloft (Modern Combat: Domination has long loading times, too). Otherwise, it's a great dungeon crawling game akin to Champions of Norrath/PS2 Baldur's Gate games.

Yep, I'm close to completing hero mode on the mage ( up to chapter 10).

Ail said:

Yep, I'm close to completing hero mode on the mage ( up to chapter 10).

Man, you got Dungeon Hunter: Alliance and Dead nation like me? Are you stalking me?

Im in lvl 11 on Dungeon Hunter with my warrior (lvl 35 now)

Also, I am onm the 7th level on Dead Nation on Grim. Some parts are tough.

www.jamesvandermemes.com