By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Maaaan... I just saw the Killzone 2 platinum.

god damn its so beautiful... I must have it!

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Around the Network

so im about 30 hours into fallout 3, discovered around 40 places. I dont know how many speech challenges i won, maybe about 8? will i still be able to get the trophy?

my PSN id is: non-gravity

well i've done a bunch, but i still have more left than what i've done... i've done... blood ties, those, bigtown, the atom, the replicated man, the survival guide, and a couple others.. i'm only up to scientific pursuits in the story. i think i still have a crap load left in terms of side quests.

mtlca66 said:
well i've done a bunch, but i still have more left than what i've done... i've done... blood ties, those, bigtown, the atom, the replicated man, the survival guide, and a couple others.. i'm only up to scientific pursuits in the story. i think i still have a crap load left in terms of side quests.

In your main quest, once you get inside of Little Lamplight, you will be able to get all the speech challenges you need from Knock Knock

Around the Network
woj said:
mtlca66 said:

In your main quest, once you get inside of Little Lamplight, you will be able to get all the speech challenges you need from Knock Knock

ok cool, im guessing they are unlimited? thanks for the head up

one question for the people with platinum in Buzz:

to win the trophy for XX multiplayer games, can that be mybuzz games? because the regular multiplayer game is really big (like... 7 rounds..)

@ Dark Odin: Nope, it has to be multiplayer online games. It's a real bitch believe me. However, after so many this in a category the questions start repeating themselves so it becomes easier to win after you've won 30 or so games. I think I played over 130 games before I finally got the trophy.
-----------

Started playing World at War today, I started on Hardened thinking I'd go for the two golds that awarded you, but quickly found out how Treyarchs idea of difficulty is giving Enemies the craptastic ability to change the trajectory of a bullet after it's left the barrel.

Treyarch can't balance a game as well as Infinity Ward so they resort to cheap tactics and mind reading AI to make a game difficult. I'm sorry but I refuse to play games that cheat through the use of liberal physics.

ye it is really hard. Ive got 1 level to do on veteran left, and its proabably taken me over an hour a level.

Ended starting Lord of the Ring : Conquest before DeadSpace.
I'm already 5 trophies away from the platinum but those are online trophies real hard to get if I somehow don't find people willing to help ( getting 30 kills in TDM when the match ends when your team has 50 is about impossible in full games.., getting 25 kills with the warrior is crazy hard too...)

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !