By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

just  laid down demon souls  and startet playing nba jam  just because it's more a pick up and play game

but the AI is really annoying...

gratz for gettin a beta invite for infamous 2

one of my most wanted this year

together with battlefield 3 , batman arkham city and uncharted

btw thx for the update

Around the Network
Xenostar said:

WooHoo!

Just got my Infamous 2 Beta code :D

I'm jealous! How do you get into the infamous 2 beta again?

Jboy0990 said:

Who all is gettin Mortal Kombat?

I'm planning on getting Mortal Kombat. There is a $10 credit on amazon for MK. And for those interested in Portal 2 there is a $20 credit, plus it's only $54.99 to start. That's like $34.99 for a brand new game. Amazon is unbeatable! And if another store offers a better deal amazon always seems to match it.

Ail said:
HideoK said:
Ail said:

And Hideok is eating my dust again !

I'm going to buy NBA 2K11 soon, so let's settle this feud on the court once and for all!!

Lol I haven't touched it in like 5 months....

You ain't gonna plat that game for sure.

PS : I will play you if I can use Myplayer ;) ( I played him 2 whole seasons, pretty much every stat is maxed lol)

Okay fine you can use your Myplayer one game. But after that he is disallowed. It's only fair!

My excitement for basketball is peaked right now because I'm sitting courtside to see the Miami Heat play in round 1, game 3 of the playoffs. And I'm going to boo Lebron James like everyone else. lol. I'll boo him everytime he touches the ball in the first quarter because its funny and the whole crowd will be boo-ing him... But I'm actually really excited to see him play. Pretty much bought my tickets because of him. And no matter how much hate he got for the switch from Cleveland to Miami, Lebron James is an amazing basketball player.

But if I could go back in time and see any basketball player it would be Michael Jordan in the mid 90s. MJ was my hero.

HideoK said:
Jboy0990 said:

I'm planning on getting Mortal Kombat. There is a $10 credit on amazon for MK. And for those interested in Portal 2 there is a $20 credit, plus it's only $54.99 to start. That's like $34.99 for a brand new game. Amazon is unbeatable! And if another store offers a better deal amazon always seems to match it.

Unbeatable?  Like the deal I posted yesterday where you get a $50 gift card at TRU if you buy both MK and Portal2?  That's about a $10 savings over Amazon.

mr_capello said:

just  laid down demon souls  and startet playing nba jam  just because it's more a pick up and play game

but the AI is really annoying...

Dude, play the LA Lakers Remix Tour gold challenge for some AI hilarity/insanity.  Magic Johnson teleport passes/alley-oops to himself.

Around the Network
HideoK said:
Ail said:
HideoK said:
Ail said:

And Hideok is eating my dust again !

I'm going to buy NBA 2K11 soon, so let's settle this feud on the court once and for all!!

Lol I haven't touched it in like 5 months....

You ain't gonna plat that game for sure.

PS : I will play you if I can use Myplayer ;) ( I played him 2 whole seasons, pretty much every stat is maxed lol)

Okay fine you can use your Myplayer one game. But after that he is disallowed. It's only fair!

My excitement for basketball is peaked right now because I'm sitting courtside to see the Miami Heat play in round 1, game 3 of the playoffs. And I'm going to boo Lebron James like everyone else. lol. I'll boo him everytime he touches the ball in the first quarter because its funny and the whole crowd will be boo-ing him... But I'm actually really excited to see him play. Pretty much bought my tickets because of him. And no matter how much hate he got for the switch from Cleveland to Miami, Lebron James is an amazing basketball player.

But if I could go back in time and see any basketball player it would be Michael Jordan in the mid 90s. MJ was my hero.

Well you have to buy NBA2K11 if you like MJ.

And you're right MJ was god.

Lebron is just Lebron...

Hopefully the Heat will loose to the Bulls in Conference final.

And my Nuggets will advance to the NBA final !!! Yes ! I believe !

And please make the Celtics beat the Knicks 4-0...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

HideoK said:
Jboy0990 said:

Nice tip, I just got Portal 2 off Amazon.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

YES! I've moved up to the third to the last person on the trophy list! Will go up even higher once I finish GOW3 and get Uncharted: Drakes Fortune and play that.

HideoK said:
Xenostar said:

WooHoo!

Just got my Infamous 2 Beta code :D

I'm jealous! How do you get into the infamous 2 beta again?

I dont know i never entered anything, Sony just sent me an email with a code, maybe they randomly picked plus members?

Woohoo.  Finished 3 more SSFIV trials.  3 more to go.  The platinum will be mine, muhahahhahha.