By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Arcturus said:
fadetoone said:
Flow said:

KylieDog - Dead Space, Uncharted, Call of Duty: World at War, Prince of Persia, Alone in the Dark

Wait a minute, what is that, wtf? lol

Massive congratulations to you, dude.

It's someone who just joined... they didn't get 5 platinums in a week, I'd magine.

It's interesting that I'm easily the lowest ranked person with so many platinums. I guess that means I have a good ratio of 100% completed games to incomplete ones. Either that or everyone else plays a lot of PSN games.

Yeah, I should probably adjust the way I post this information. KylieDog just joined, so that is a list of all his platinum trophies. They weren't necessarily earned all in one week.

Uhh... well, i knew that, i was... joking of course, ha ha, right? right?... :(

Oh, look at the time, i gotta go... *runs

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Around the Network
fadetoone said:
mattbfg said:
yeh rukasa im after your 4th place lol nah its gua b terrible for me coming weeks as my little boy is guna b born so im guna suffer but il make sure ur on ur toes coz one day ul b 4th then bam ur 5th lol

No offence, but I hope your little boy gets a better grasp of the english language.  :P

i reli op dat 2 m8 cant b mch wors :D

Meh, I'm not looking forward to some of the later gunfights in Crushing, but I'm slowly trudging along in Uncharted, having just started Chapter 8.

Fallout 3! Here I come

on cod5 can anyone give me any tips for destroying 45 japenese zeros?

i got 44 a while ago and since then ive been getting around 40 each time, its very frustrating.

Around the Network

tomorrow i should get my second platinum hurray!! so rukasa watch out lol

hope my spelling is now of some standard though shouldnt you have some trophys to catch up on lol :P

I'm off the platinum chart, just this week though. I'll be platting Fallout by Tuesday and I'm at least 3 ahead in the Gold trophies. Dead Space is next.

wow! that is a good idear!!

Thanks i never thought about reloading the checkpoints like that

Getting so closer to finishing Uncharted on Crushing; on Chapter 14 and bypassed the big fight in the courtyard just before the chapter.

EDIT: I think I still need the 45 Zeros trophy, too, on WaW...