By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

KylieDog - Dead Space, Uncharted, Call of Duty: World at War, Prince of Persia, Alone in the Dark

Wait a minute, what is that, wtf? lol

Massive congratulations to you, dude.

EDIT: Sorry for double post, when i saw this i just had to post and forgot i had just posted >.<

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"

Around the Network
woj said:
Missed me on the Fallout 3 Platinum

My mistake. Fixed.

i will drop more next week, i don´t have time to play.
Just one bronze trophi last week.

I will finish uncharted in crushing, but i need time..

Lafiel said:

@ Tbone )

hmm.. I got it after just ~15 ranked races (and after 26 races I already have a 8 wins streak and a 4 wins streak ...)

I think by the time of the next update I should have that MS:PR platinum :)

Thats really good whats ur secret, i havent played Motorstorm in a month i think and thats the only one trophy i have left to platinum, dammit must try and get soon.

Flow said:

KylieDog - Dead Space, Uncharted, Call of Duty: World at War, Prince of Persia, Alone in the Dark

It's someone who just joined... they didn't get 5 platinums in a week, I'd magine.

It's interesting that I'm easily the lowest ranked person with so many platinums.  I guess that means I have a good ratio of 100% completed games to incomplete ones.  Either that or everyone else plays a lot of PSN games.

Around the Network

yeh rukasa im after your 4th place lol nah its gua b terrible for me coming weeks as my little boy is guna b born so im guna suffer but il make sure ur on ur toes coz one day ul b 4th then bam ur 5th lol

fadetoone said:
Flow said:

It's someone who just joined... they didn't get 5 platinums in a week, I'd magine.

It's interesting that I'm easily the lowest ranked person with so many platinums. I guess that means I have a good ratio of 100% completed games to incomplete ones. Either that or everyone else plays a lot of PSN games.

Yeah, I should probably adjust the way I post this information. KylieDog just joined, so that is a list of all his platinum trophies. They weren't necessarily earned all in one week.

I don't have enough time to go chasing trophies. Barely have enough time as it is to play some of my games like Fallout and Farcry. Too many games have come out, and they were all far too cheap in the sales. 75% price reductions on brand new games!

But I still do have a fair few trophies built up just from playing casually

psn: Skillgannon

uggh, i deleted vgchartz1 thinking it was the one got hacked and missed this week league :s anyways hopefully by next week i could regain #1 position...

i have been playing motorstorm lately, i didnt know it was that much fun, am really enjoying it...but the online trophies will be out of my reach til febraury since i dont have a good internet connection right now...

mattbfg said:
yeh rukasa im after your 4th place lol nah its gua b terrible for me coming weeks as my little boy is guna b born so im guna suffer but il make sure ur on ur toes coz one day ul b 4th then bam ur 5th lol

No offence, but I hope your little boy gets a better grasp of the english language.  :P