By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

mtlca66 said:
oh and whats the name of the last mission in fallout? i heard u cant continue anything once u beat it so i wanna avoid it until i finish everything else. thanks

Take it Back! is the name of the last mission, and no you cannot continue once you beat it. If you want to play it though, make sure you save before you accept the quest then load that save up after you beat it.

Around the Network

My next platinum is going to be on Fallout 3.

Help I cant get my trophy card to work.

I dont actually get internet at home anymore so my updates are likely to be very high when they come.

PSN ID StarKillerFusion

Always good to see a new member.

Around the Network
Dark Odin said:
Platinum in Resistance 2! ^^

Congratz, i was wondering what game mode was the easiest to get many kills.

@ KylieDog: I'll be doing this week's update later today, so you'll make this week's cut. I can't confirm if I've received your invite until later today. Thanks for joining!

Tbone said:
Dark Odin said:

Congratz, i was wondering what game mode was the easiest to get many kills.

without a doubt it´s deathmach. 20-25 kills very fast...

about 7k kills I achieved that way... the rest was playing big games with friends.

@felixbf: Please check out the first post of this thread. You need to have 50 or more posts before I can add you to the leaderboards.

Dark Odin said:

Congratulations man, really. You got that intel really fast lol

I still need most of the coop trophies and the berserker and 10k kills in competitive, but i'm willing to platinum this one too, wish me luck :D

Flow -"The important is to pwn other ppl"