By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

KylieDog said:

As long as you don't die you don't even need disable vita chambers, I forgot to disable them but never died so still got the trophy.

well first play through died 3 times so that killed it for me and on hard I do tend to die a lot more.

Around the Network

I've come back for a moment to laugh at you all for allowing me to be the #1 trophy earner for the week.  That's pretty sad.

Has this site improved at all or are they going to leave it a mess?  Has anyone moved the league or started up a new one on another site yet?

^

:P

No

The only games Im guaranteed to get this year are Shank and Medal of Honor

But my maybe pile has LBP2  and AC Brotherhood in it

I beat Dragon Age as a mage and now Im playing as a rogue. I have to say though - this game is really unbalanced.

Mages are too powerful. I had magic to paralyse enemies (including bosses), heal and do some major damage.

My rogue has 2 swords and a couple of tricks that run out quickly.

How can there not be potion to restore stamina?

I know they put it in Awakening, but it should have been on the main game.

Still a great game, I just hope they balance more for the 2nd (from what I have heard so far, they have done it a bit)

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

I am playing God of War 3 currently and it is the Best Game of the Trilogy so far. 

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Castle Crasher comes to PSN - August 31st

Death Spank: Tongue of Virtue (sequel to DeathSpank duh ) comes to PSN - September 21st

IM SO GETTING BOTH!!!!

www.jamesvandermemes.com

@marciosmg: Have you played Death Spank? What's it like?

KylieDog said:

A Deathspank sequel already?

Sounds like they split a game in two in order to sell it twice.

I dont think so, because it took me 10 hours to beat the game. Thats longer than some retail games.

Plus its amazing and funny. Which is also better than a lot of retail games.

So I amdefinetely getting it. Here 's the link where I saw it for more info: http://www.joystiq.com/2010/08/23/deathspank-thongs-of-virtue-sequel-coming-to-xbla-psn-in-sept/

@Arcturus - Its an action RPG with a lot of loot (kinda like a Diablo clone). But is has a cartoony style. And it is absolutely hilarious. You should definetely pick it up.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:
KylieDog said:

A Deathspank sequel already?

Sounds like they split a game in two in order to sell it twice.

I dont think so, because it took me 10 hours to beat the game. Thats longer than some retail games.

Plus its amazing and funny. Which is also better than a lot of retail games.

So I amdefinetely getting it. Here 's the link where I saw it for more info: http://www.joystiq.com/2010/08/23/deathspank-thongs-of-virtue-sequel-coming-to-xbla-psn-in-sept/

@Arcturus - Its an action RPG with a lot of loot (kinda like a Diablo clone). But is has a cartoony style. And it is absolutely hilarious. You should definetely pick it up.

Might try that one! How much is it on the PSN?