By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

@marciosmg's list... It's really surprising how little I care about the titles on that. I really only want to play GT5 and Assassin's Creed, the rest of that list does very little for me. No matter... GT5 should keep me plenty busy.

I'm also onto Beatles Rock Band now. Great fun. Annoying trophies though... When I play music games, I always mess up the easy, repeated, and structured part of songs.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Around the Network

@Marcio

From the games list above I'm definitely getting:  Shank, Medal of Honor, Fallout New Vegas, COD: Black Ops, AC: Brotherhood, and Little Big Planet 2.

Tempted to get GT5 even though I'm not a fan of realistic racer simulations. I'm more of an arcade style Burnout or Need for Speed racing fan myself.

Want to rent a bunch more like Enslaved, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Force Unleashed II, Dead Rising, 007: Bloodstone, NBA 2k11, and either Fifa or Pro Soccer Evolution.

Finally playing Uncharted 2.

@KylieDog

Oh yeah, definitely getting the Tomb Raider PSN game next month also. It looks awesome, I'd say it could be the best PSN game to date, but it also might end up costing nearly as much as a full retail game. Apparently it's going to have 5 DLC packs. 

"From October to December the Downloadable Lara Croft campaign continues with 5 packs available across all formats. The first three are expansion packs featuring a combination of all new puzzle, exploration and combat experiences in the game and new areas to explore. The other two packs are playable character packs, offering gamers the chance to experience the entire adventure without Lara Croft and Totec and instead with some other well-known videogame characters."

Mass Effect 2 iscomingto the PS3!!!!!!

I played the first and was going to play the 2nd,but my360 broke. Now I have the chance. Yay for me! 

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

are the achievements for mass effect hard?

Dark Odin said:

are the achievements for mass effect hard?

Looking at a guide for ME2, the achievements don't look too bad, although there are quite a few missable ones (think it listed 16 as missable, out of a possible 52 or so). There's one for finishing the game on Insanity (which I assume is the hardest difficulty), but there's a NG feature, so that shouldn't be too bad.

I took a short break from gaming for a while because I was busy with some other things, but I returned to FFXIII last night. Just started chapter 10. The story and battle system has been getting better as I get further into the game, but I'm still slightly disappointed overall.

I'll be downloading Mushroom Wars when that's available for through Playstation Plus, and I think I may also download PixelJunk Racers 2nd Lap. Has anyone played Racers, either the original version or 2nd lap? How is it?

Arcturus said:

I took a short break from gaming for a while because I was busy with some other things, but I returned to FFXIII last night. Just started chapter 10. The story and battle system has been getting better as I get further into the game, but I'm still slightly disappointed overall.

I'll be downloading Mushroom Wars when that's available for through Playstation Plus, and I think I may also download PixelJunk Racers 2nd Lap. Has anyone played Racers, either the original version or 2nd lap? How is it?

I already bought Mushroom Wars.

So Im not happy Im getting it lol. But its ok. Now, I honestly believe PS Plus will be a great service.

I already got good games from it on the first month or so. Imagine with 15 months. Im glad I took the plunge.

PS - The Gamescom conference is over - There will be a new Ratchet & Clank Game (with 4 player co-op!!!) and Resistance 3 was announced too.

Also, there was a Killzone 3 MP video. There will be jetpacks and mechs on it too. The graphics seem awesome.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

@marciosmg: I played the demo for Mushroom Wars a few months back and thought it was interesting, but to me it wasn't worth the $10. I would have paid maybe $5 for it, so it's nice to see that they will be giving it out for free to Plus members.