By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Tbone said:
MasterVG71782 said:

@TBone

I guess there's not a lot of people with the Way of the Samurai 3 plat is because you need to beat it 21 times (although each ending only takes like 1-2 hours max if you rush through it) and the grind needed to get all 102 weapons (although you could probably go without a few of the more common ones; plus you'll need to reset a lot for some of the rare weapons).

Lost Planet 2 is shaping up to be a 5 star plat, if not at least a 4 star one. I've been reading that all of the online stuff is quite tedious and challenging to get, not to mention the grind associated with some of the other trophies. I remember reading that someone had like 200 hours invested in the online portion and was nowhere close to getting everything associated with the trophies.

Lost planet 2 is just stupid really, i can´t believe Capcom made such bullshit trophies.

Yeah, I agree that the trophies for Lost Planet 2 are complete and utter bull. I looked through a trophy guide for the game earlier and they seriously have you doing way too much grinding through the campaign (solo and co-op), as well as online. I think it was quoted as having to play through the campaign (or replaying chapters), as a whole, like 10-15 times.

Around the Network

Wow, #1 on the leaderboard in Lost Planet 2 and no reset. Sounds like another completely broken trophy.

I wonder what the most platted game on PS3 in the world is right now? If our league is any indication I bet Uncharted 1/2 is up there. Also, I wonder what the least platted game is in the world. Probably Lost Planet 2. ^^

I hope Sony creates an online leaderboard some day so we can see stats like this. Biggest issue they will likely have in making an official leaderboard though is the privacy laws to display your PSN username online. 

@marciosmg

Cool, you've already saved over $10 with PSN . I still think it will pay for itself. If I just break even on things that I actually want I'll re-subscribe again.

Critter Crunch is such an awesome game. Arcturus and I had a few epic Versus matches. If I remember correct we were tied 2-2 and Arcturus won the tiebreaker. I need a rematch!

Critter Crunch is such a great game! I'm happy to see that it's getting more exposure through PlaystationPlus.

@HideoK: I remember those awesome Versus matches. They were intense and so close each time! I'm up for more anytime.

Arcturus said:

Critter Crunch is such a great game! I'm happy to see that it's getting more exposure through PlaystationPlus.

I loved the game too... and I wouldn't have known the game without PSN.

Around the Network

Don't know about you guys but my next trophy game will be Shank!

Been watching some vids and i love the art style plus i haven't gotten a trophy since 6/24 with RDR so i need me some more

HideoK said:

@marciosmg

Cool, you've already saved over $10 with PSN . I still think it will pay for itself. If I just break even on things that I actually want I'll re-subscribe again.

Critter Crunch is such an awesome game. Arcturus and I had a few epic Versus matches. If I remember correct we were tied 2-2 and Arcturus won the tiebreaker. I need a rematch!

Yeah. I think in the long run, its gonna be great.

PS - You can also help me later to get some online trophies for Critter Crunch

www.jamesvandermemes.com

KylieDog said:

Battlefield Bad Company (the first one) is a 5 stars I would say, you should see the requirements for some patches/awards.

Fight Night Round 4 is one of those games that is rated high when it shouldn't be.  The trophy requirements are not very troublesome except for the belt related, the only reason that is hard is because the game is just broken in design.  If the champions are losing when they play they can quit to XMB and keep the belt.

So it is not a hard set of trophies really.  As someone mentions int he rating thread "Back on topic, I give it a 9 or 10 at the moment but as soon as the online community of this game dies down this would actually be an easy plat."

As soon as whoever has the belts gets bored with the game (I remember reading it was one guy with ALL of them who would quit to keep them if losing) or forgets to defend it a lot of people should start getting the plat, unless some other douche wants to try keeping them too.

- Actually I just checked and apparently its a group of friends now passing the belts around to eachother so no one else can get them.

You have to boost to get the I am bad company trophy since some of the medals are impossible to get in a match. It should be a 5 star since its near impossible to do legit.

I have critter crunch... never played. I have a lot of psn games that I never played.... Yes, strange.

Platinum in FinaL Fantasy XIII for me! now I don´t know what to play... Stilll working in the awards on bad company everyday, the server has a lot more people than I thought

Haven't gotten a platinum in over like 4 months. Been trying to rank up on BFBC2. Prolly won't even try for trophies until then