By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Heh... still I think I'll wait on the big daddy.

Actually since getting the first wrech plasmid it's been getting better. I'm at 9 first aid kits going into Neptune's Bounty. This probably isn't gonna be as intense as I imagined.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Around the Network
Xenostar said:

Bit narked at Red Dead i played 24 missions with the same white horse the game forces on you near the begining and did not get the Spurred To Victory trophy, im guessing there's more to it than in the description or its just glitched.

I heard some people saying that using camp to fast travel breaks it but i dunno, anyone else had problems with this? Im in Mexico area is there still 20 more missions left for me to attempt it again?

Finally got it after 36 missions using the same horse, guess i must of done something around mission 16 to reset but dont know what it was.

chenguo4 said:

Heh... still I think I'll wait on the big daddy.

Actually since getting the first wrech plasmid it's been getting better. I'm at 9 first aid kits going into Neptune's Bounty. This probably isn't gonna be as intense as I imagined.

Actually...its pretty easy because you can save anywhere you want.

man wipeoutHD is so fucking hard xD no way on earth , that I plat  this game ^^

mr_capello said:

man wipeoutHD is so fucking hard xD no way on earth , that I plat  this game ^^

exactly what I thought.
then I platted it. XD

All it takes is,

PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE

And excessive amounts of,

swearing

near heart attack moments

outbursts of fury

Around the Network

meah I don't thinks so. the trouble is not worth the time ;) I play other games instead

Hello, fellow trophy whores.

I am currently only getting my ass kicked on Modern Warfare 2 online.

Its still makes me a little mad that connection plays such a huge role on how well you do on a match. But its still so addictive that I keep playing.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

the bigger pain are the unbalanced maps

sometimes  you just can't win on certain maps in certain gamemodes

Section 8 - Platinum Trophy Holders

Dark Odin

Nier - Platinum Trophy Holders

badgenome
docholliday
wenlan
Wagram