By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

postofficebuddy said:

I have reached a higher plane of existence. Hell yeah! You have no idea how good this feels. Well ok, a few people do. I kind of wish this was my 500th, but 501st is just as good.

Congratz dude ! Platting Wipeout is a wonderful....wonderful feeling

Around the Network

Congrats @postofficebuddy and thanks for the help on Brigate Trophy... now I'll be the next ;).

Wipeout's Plat is fucking hard.

Thanks Godofwar3ever. And glad to be of service Ethomaz. I can't really offer any real advice on most of the hard trophies. For Zone Zeus just keep practicing on Syncopia. I had airbrakes set to 10% when I got it, and try to just use the d-pad up until about zone 40-45. Eventually it should just become instinct more than anything and hopefully you won't have any heartbreaking zone 74 deaths. I got lucky, the first time I made it past 70 I got it. Here's a vid of a Zico run I did, it's all in the sideshifting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAkAeUjPaRk

Sorry for the shameless self-promotion. And here's the vid that helped me get it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QKoiR-W-DU&feature=related

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

completed uncharted 2 on hard

great game

it's just awesome how it looks when drakes cloth is wet or covered in snow

mr_capello said:

completed uncharted 2 on hard

great game

it's just awesome how it looks when drakes cloth is wet or covered in snow

Jaw dropping isn't it? To date, the best water effects I've seen on any system is Uncharted and Uncharted 2.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Around the Network

hm you getting psn discount too

I think I'm getting it

bu I'll wait until they clearly announce what you get and how it all works

I'm considering importing Tales of Vesperia. What's the platinum difficulty rating for that and 3D Dot Game Heroes?

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4

postofficebuddy said:

I'm considering importing Tales of Vesperia. What's the platinum difficulty rating for that and 3D Dot Game Heroes?

I've heard both are quite annoying and can be somewhat of a challenge. ToV has a lot of collection trophies (one for items and one for monsters, I think), as well as a trophy for viewing all of the scenes you can have with your party members. It certainly sounds like a pain in the ass.

With 3D Dot Game Heroes, you need to beat it on every difficulty, including Spelunker mode, where you die in one hit. You also need to complete all mini-games, some of which I hear are a pain in the butt, and you'll need to collect all of the swords, too.

So little trophy collecting happening for me lately as well. A new girlfriend has been slowing me down ><

Plus I like to play a lot of soccer and golf in the summer.  Go team USA! If we don't make it then I like Brazil to win it all!

HideoK said:

So little trophy collecting happening for me lately as well. A new girlfriend has been slowing me down ><

Plus I like to play a lot of soccer and golf in the summer.  Go team USA! If we don't make it then I like Brazil to win it all!

Uh oh we gonna soon have a MsHideoK? lol jk

I'm slow this summer too. Battlefield has been occupying my time from trophies and other than that I'm out doin stuff with friends