By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

So now that we know the features of Playstation Plus is anyone here going to subscribe?

I currently get Qore so this is a good deal already if you subtract the price of Qore from the $49.99 yearly price.

and for that you get:

• Exclusive in-game DLC and other content
  • Free full games, changing each month
  • Early access to demos and betas
  • Auto-patching feature, which will detect, download and install updates
  • Ability to initiate cross game chat up for up to 4 people even if they don't subscribe. They can accept, but one person must have PSN to initiate the chat and stay connected to maintain the chat
One caveat: When you unsubscribe from the service, you lose access to all the free content you downloaded.
The only thing I don't entirely understand here is do your downloads expire meaning you can no longer launch games and use in game DLC, etc OR does it just mean you can't re-download them again. That part is still unclear to me. I hope its the latter, but it's probably the former.

Around the Network
HideoK said:
chenguo4 said:
gurglesletch said:
HideoK said:

Just got back from a short vacation and a wedding myself.  But the new format definitely is stopping some people from posting and we know we lost Fadetoone because of it.

It took me about a week to find this thread after VG3.0 came out.

Lol. I wonder how many ppl couldn't find this thread and just gave up. I mean, filed under "online gaming"? Really?

I myself am coming to vgchartz  less. It's just more troublesome navigating around.

I've always just googled: "vgchartz trophy league"

Thanks for the tip. I don't think i will struggle anymore finding this thread.

I beat Heavy Rain earlier today and it is an amazing game. Now i need to go back and just mop up most of the other trophies i missed.

Well i've watched all the press conferences and IMO it went like this Nintendo>Sony>Mircosoft

And maybe it's just me but the 360 slim doesn't seem much slimmer and looks like the original ps3 with the piano black finish and the touch sensitive buttons with the beeping sounds BUT doesn't look very sexy

Also i don't know if i'll be getting PSN plus i need to learn a little bit more about it

Welcome back HideoK! Hope you enjoyed your vacation

Finally got the plat in Dragon Age.  Was thinking of starting another game but it probably would be best if I just wait untill I'm done with the two classes I'm taking this summer.

Around the Network

There is a video online of the new 360, where someone moves it while it's running and it scratches the hell out of the disc inside it. It also seems like they put a sticker on the front of it as a warning to not move the console while it's running.

I wanna play RE5 Gold edition with move... can´t wait! zero interest in kinect. PS move I´ll buy it, since I already have a pseye, and you can use it to play mature games.

so far slow week for trophies for me. but today I might plat mini ninjas and on the weekend section 8.

I haven't gotten a trophy in a month, even though I've been playing a game every single day for that timeframe. The good news is that I should have the plat in White Knight Chronicles, according to my calculations, in like two weeks, hopefully. I am about 700-800K away from getting the 10 million gold trophy (I might go until I get like 4.5 million before selling everything, just so I have enough money to finish up the binding trophy).

I have only played like 2 hours in 1 week, World cup has all my attention. As for trophies i need a new game, Batman looks lite its the choice for me ( soon hopefully)

@Wonktonodi - Grats on Dragon Age platinum!

@MasterVG - Bad news for the Xbox slim if true.

@Affliction - Thanks for the welcome back.