By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

@Affliction

Congrats on being the first to platinum Red Dead Redemption!! 

Only games that come to mind that I was the first on was Infamous and I think Uncharted Drakes Fortune as well.

Around the Network

Uncharted plat coming for me... Chapter 5 in crushing now.

I loved the game... my best played game after 2004 with God of War.

HideoK said:

Just got back from a short vacation and a wedding myself.  But the new format definitely is stopping some people from posting and we know we lost Fadetoone because of it.

It took me about a week to find this thread after VG3.0 came out.

I am loving Heavy Rain!

^^ Heavy Rain is awesome.

Anyone here in the trophy league going to buy the new 360 slim? I'm pretty tempted, but maybe I will wait for the Kinect bundle. And I'd like to hear reports if RROD still exists after the redesign.

Around the Network
HideoK said:

^^ Heavy Rain is awesome.

Anyone here in the trophy league going to buy the new 360 slim? I'm pretty tempted, but maybe I will wait for the Kinect bundle. And I'd like to hear reports if RROD still exists after the redesign.

Well only reason i would get a 360 is for games and to me it hasn´t anything that would make buy it. Imo i wouldn´t call it slim, its basically same size as the old one.

gurglesletch said:
HideoK said:

Just got back from a short vacation and a wedding myself.  But the new format definitely is stopping some people from posting and we know we lost Fadetoone because of it.

Lol. I wonder how many ppl couldn't find this thread and just gave up. I mean, filed under "online gaming"? Really?

I myself am coming to vgchartz  less. It's just more troublesome navigating around.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

@Tbone

Yeah actually after watching the Kinect games from the conference I have zero interest in Kinect now. lol. IMO, the only cool thing about using Kinect is for dashboard navigation and telling it to pause and play your movies. As for the slim part I thought it was a little slimmer... Anyways, I guess the only new retail Xbox game I'm really interested in is Gears of War 3 and thats just not enough to buy a system for. There's also a Xbox Live game called Limbo that looks cool, but that might also come to PC or PSN eventually.

chenguo4 said:
gurglesletch said:
HideoK said:

Lol. I wonder how many ppl couldn't find this thread and just gave up. I mean, filed under "online gaming"? Really?

I myself am coming to vgchartz  less. It's just more troublesome navigating around.

I've always just googled: "vgchartz trophy league"

thatgamecompany, best known for flOw and Flower is talking about their next game called Journey.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/06/16/journey-the-third-psn-game-from-thatgamecompany/