By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

uncharted 1 plat

good week for me :D

I got like 93pts  if I'm right

Around the Network

Finally finished Ballad of Gay Tony tropies. Gold Star should've been a gold

Anyone notice themselvse coming to vgchartz less since the makeover? I've been doing that, not consciously but it just feels off now.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

chenguo4 said:

Finally finished Ballad of Gay Tony tropies. Gold Star should've been a gold

Anyone notice themselvse coming to vgchartz less since the makeover? I've been doing that, not consciously but it just feels off now.

I notice myself coming here less and less sine I got the PS3.

Seriously. I was a an avid poster. Got my PS3 and now 98% of my posts are here.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Ive been coming less cos theres now 4 pages to see all the things i used to get in just 1, im sure i will get use to it soon tho and keep on visiting as much as i used too. Hopefully they will make some changes based on feedback.

Is there an official feedback thing?

Platinum on crappy Operation flash point.

Around the Network

Anyone going to buy Joe Danger on the PSN today/tomorrow?

I think I'm going to support it and buy it because it was made by 4 people and it's received great reviews so far. A 9.5 from IGN is the highest for any PSN game yet.

HideoK said:

Anyone going to buy Joe Danger on the PSN today/tomorrow?

I think I'm going to support it and buy it because it was made by 4 people and it's received great reviews so far. A 9.5 from IGN is the highest for any PSN game yet.

Yeah, I think I'll be buying it when I have some time. Looks like an interesting game and the reviews have been positive so far.

Yeah I like to support the small indie developers who deserve it. There was this one PSN game called Everyday Shooter that was made by 1 guy. It was really good.

I think Braid was also made by one guy.

GodOfWar_3ever said:
postofficebuddy said:

I'm slowly but surely working my way towards a Wipeout HD Plat. Half of the really hard trophies out of the way, Own the Zone, Airbraker, and Zico. Arcade Perfect is going to be really tough though. I'm confident I can get Zone Zeus, I still had over 70 health when I got Airbraker and I've got Anulpha Pass almost down to a science. After that I think I'll finish up my Yakuza 3 and Disgaea 3 plats. I'm not to far off on either.

I got the Wipeout plat and I can say that Arcade Perfect is much easier when you attempt it in split-screen mode (but your friend has to suck very badly though)

All that is shit easy compared to the horrible cocksucker known as "Elite Campaign Legend". Fuck that trophy. FUCK THAT TROPHY !

Getting that trophy is like sucking unwashed donkey balls while a 7000 pound horse slams you through the back door while making you watch Twilight.

When I finally got that trophy I ran around the house like a retard screaming "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !".  I feel that trophy alone should get you the platinum....you WILL get stuck in some races for DAYS, unless ou're some unhuman gaming god.

Good luck on Chenghou Project, Sebenco Climb and Sol2 races on Phantom class and the Phantom tournament. And every other standard race...You'll be hearing stuff like "BOMB ! Mines ! Rockets ! Mines ! Leech Beam ! Quake ! BOMB ! Rockets ! Missle ! Cannon ! Plasma ! ENERGY CRITICAL ! Contender Eliminated"  a LOT.

On top of that, the AI FUCKING CHEAT ! They get like a 5 second head start from nowhere, and gang up on you when you take the lead.

Again, good luck...And I can guarantee that you will never play Wipeout HD again after platting it...

I got Arcade Pefect the normal way, no split-screen. Although Metropia reverse almost drove me crazy. That blind turn can go DIAF. And I caved and got Fury and just got Zone Zeus so the only hard one left is Elite Campaign. I only have 2 races and the final tournament left so wish me luck.

Proudest Platinums:
1. Gran Turismo 5
2. Persona 4 Arena
3. Wipeout HD
4. Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
5. Super Street Fighter 4