By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

HideoK said:
Thanks Fadetoone. I just read the Long Gui's have a much higher drop rate for the Trapezohedron so you may want to start fighting them.

I'm going to get the hang of killing a bunch of Adamantoise first before I try farming the Long Gui.

U should have enough Trapz before fighting Long gui, only reason u fight those is for the trophy.

Around the Network

OMFG Mirror's Edge is so hard to plat ! (SPOILERS AHEAD)

I got the time trial trophies done...now only Hard difficulty and Speed runs to go.

I did the Prologue, and upto Chapter 4 in speedruns....and boy was Chapter 2 a BITCH !

I got it done with 6 seconds to spare after I lost by 0.17 seconds one time. I had 1 minute and 20 seconds left after Jacknife fell which is more than enough time to get to him but only managed by 6 seconds because my heart was about to explode and my hands were shaking (the only time this happened before was when I was at Zone 74 in Wipeout HD)....after 15 frustrating tries I got it done.

Such an underrated game btw...its cheap now, so you should get it !

KylieDog said:
HideoK said:
Thanks Fadetoone. I just read the Long Gui's have a much higher drop rate for the Trapezohedron so you may want to start fighting them.

I'm going to get the hang of killing a bunch of Adamantoise first before I try farming the Long Gui.

Haha Long Gui farming is not recommended, they are 10 times tougher than adamantoises.  I only ever killed one, for the trophy.

That and they aren't available to me yet.  I gotta take out the two Raktavija's at the same time before the Long Gui's show up.

Dont farm Long Guis. If you have trouble with Adamantoises you're not close to Long Guis. And yeah, summoning takes out an Adamantoises legs immediately, extremely helpful.

Once you have 3 ravagers stagger him to 999%, consider using Sazh's blitz, with his Hyades (tier 2, MASSIVE attack). It hits for 50-60k per hit, and at that range against such a huge opponent you get a huge amount of hits in.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Ail said:
HideoK said:
@Wagram
Congrats! That makes 101 platinums for Uncharted Drakes Fortune and still the #1 most platinums for any game in the league.
I wonder if any future game will pass that... Uncharted 2 is only 14 plats away from a tie.

I say we make Star Ocean 4 the most platted game in the league !

We can do it !!!

But Tom Clancy's Endwar would be so much more fun to make the most platted game.

Around the Network

Man, I'm glad the TV season is ending... it sure causes a lot of backup to the backlog. Went to see Conan O'Brien's tour last night that was awesome, and I plan to go out with the girlfriend and then play poker tonight, so Thursday and Friday TV recordings get shoved into the weekend, and the weekend is my main video game time :(

Well I finally took down my first Adamantoise last night after a good 20-25 minute fight... so I don't think I'm ready to farm them regularly just yet!

I read online about an Ochu that was good for farming CP and Gil post game. They said you can make 500,000 gil an hour by selling the Moon-blossom Seeds he drops. I'll do that at least until I'm strong enough to drop an Adamantoise in less than 5 min.

HideoK said:
Well I finally took down my first Adamantoise last night after a good 20-25 minute fight... so I don't think I'm ready to farm them regularly just yet!

I read online about an Ochu that was good for farming CP and Gil post game. They said you can make 500,000 gil an hour by selling the Moon-blossom Seeds he drops. I'll do that at least until I'm strong enough to drop an Adamantoise in less than 5 min.

Mission 24 is better, u get 12k cp and Moonblossom seed everytime and the fight is easier.

Well I finished Star Ocean main story on Galaxy mode...
Now to spend 200-300 hours working on battle trophies in the post game and then I will still have to clear Universe and Chaos mode and gets the BTs for the last character on harder difficulties...( well and I still gotta create 260 items through item creation and finish 90 quests or so...)

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Split second trophy list.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/game/split-second/trophies/