By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

HideoK said:
@Tbone
I'm prepared to sink a lot of time in Red Dead (if its awesome). So I'm aiming for platinum.

Still working on FFXIII platinum. Haven't made too much progress since I only got to play a bit for 1 day this weekend. Only have 30 missions 5 starred so far. Another 34 to go.... and sitting at 59% complete.

I've completed all but 3 missions I think (not all 5 starred though... haven't been keeping track)... the gigantuar, the 2 raktavijas at the same time and the last one.  All characters are maxed out on their primary roles, too.  Now if I could just find a good way of earning money faster so I can do more upgrades...

Around the Network
HideoK said:
@Tbone
I'm prepared to sink a lot of time in Red Dead (if its awesome). So I'm aiming for platinum.

Still working on FFXIII platinum. Haven't made too much progress since I only got to play a bit for 1 day this weekend. Only have 30 missions 5 starred so far. Another 34 to go.... and sitting at 59% complete.

I finally got 6 Trapz, now its time to upgrade.

HideoK said:
Ail said:
I'm tearing through Star Ocean !
After 19 hours I now have 4% of the trophies !!!!

LMAO.

How about now? Are you 20 hours with 90% of the trophies?

32 hours and like 8% !!!!

Up to like 20% of all battle trophies.... ( 900 to get, two of them take 60h each)

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

And plat on GI Joe!!!!!!! lol

The game was kinda bad (specially the camera) but I have to say I lked it.

If whomever developed had more money and didnt have to rush it, it could have been a good game.

All I know is that I expect to go up a couple of positions by the next update.

I have made like 180 points already.

Yes, I am a trophy whore. (but Jboy is a bigger one :P)

www.jamesvandermemes.com

KylieDog said:
Tbone said:
HideoK said:
@Tbone

I finally got 6 Trapz, now its time to upgrade.

I ended up with about 20 of them.

Lol why.

Around the Network

@marcio

Are u kidding not even jboy can compete with ur last week.

marciosmg said:

And plat on GI Joe!!!!!!! lol

The game was kinda bad (specially the camera) but I have to say I lked it.

If whomever developed had more money and didnt have to rush it, it could have been a good game.

All I know is that I expect to go up a couple of positions by the next update.

I have made like 180 points already.

Yes, I am a trophy whore. (but Jboy is a bigger one :P)

You dirty trophy whore ...I havent played much recently aside from some Fallout 3 DLC. Don't see myself getting a plat anytime soon unless I recover my save files

Tbone said:
@marcio

Are u kidding not even jboy can compete with ur last week.

Sure, I may win a few battles, but he always wins the Trophy Whore War.

@Goodfella - I did good this past weeek, but now I rented Darksiders and there is one trophy that has been kicking my ass.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Up to 199 Battle trophies !
701 to go....

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

anyone interested in the killzone valor trophies, they are still very attainable. Last week I played for like 3 hours and was in the top 10% about a month ago I had 4500 hundred points and was top 3% top 1% shouldnt be too much higher