By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

Just plat' Bayonetta, pretty proud of it...

One more trophy to go for Bioshock 2 and still didnt find time

With GoW3 just finished (pretty quick), and GoW Collection to follow... And still got Darksiders and many more to play...

ENd of the year seem quiet, so I'll have more time to end unfinshed games...

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

Around the Network
Tbone said:
Jboy0990 said:
Tbone said:
Jboy0990 said:
vet is hard mainly cuz of no health packs. but your men should really do all of the killing. And if u use cover and barely poke head out, to shoot u will be fine. it auto aims so u should always hit enemies. It took about 3 days but it could be done in 2 if u do it straight. Took about 4 hours to beat. 3 hours on veteran and like 2 on hardened. I first studied the enemy locations on regular and it made veteran easier

3 hours only hmm, maybe i'll get it later and good thing its 4 star plat.

yeah. just take ur time and dont rush thru it. even on regular thats hard

Well been playing Operation flashpoint from time to time and in that game u must take ur time. The game is even harder than Cod classic lol.

I couldn't stand playing that game any longer. 1 bullet equals death and then you got to restart from the last checkpoint.

Not sure if i will still have my Bioshock 2 plat by the next update but probably not. I am on Siren Alley so i am about halfway thru the game and i plan on getting to Fontaine Futuristics by tonight and beating it on hard tommorow.

gurglesletch said:
Tbone said:
Jboy0990 said:
Tbone said:
Jboy0990 said:
vet is hard mainly cuz of no health packs. but your men should really do all of the killing. And if u use cover and barely poke head out, to shoot u will be fine. it auto aims so u should always hit enemies. It took about 3 days but it could be done in 2 if u do it straight. Took about 4 hours to beat. 3 hours on veteran and like 2 on hardened. I first studied the enemy locations on regular and it made veteran easier

Well been playing Operation flashpoint from time to time and in that game u must take ur time. The game is even harder than Cod classic lol.

I couldn't stand playing that game any longer. 1 bullet equals death and then you got to restart from the last checkpoint.

Yeah, best way is to play co-op

Tbone said:
gurglesletch said:
Tbone said:
Jboy0990 said:
Tbone said:
Jboy0990 said:

Yeah, best way is to play co-op

I didn't have any friends who played it and i just gave up and sent it back to gamefly after i couldn't defend the airfield. I could tell that humans would have been a lot better than the bonehead AI the game teamed you up with.

Around the Network
gurglesletch said:
Not sure if i will still have my Bioshock 2 plat by the next update but probably not. I am on Siren Alley so i am about halfway thru the game and i plan on getting to Fontaine Futuristics by tonight and beating it on hard tommorow.

The worst part here is the online, i just miss the level 40

Try Rage Of Bahamut ! Free trading card and RPG game on ITunes / Android. Use Code : Laa49998 

And get free  rare card.  Enjoy !

XiaoMay said:
gurglesletch said:

The worst part here is the online, i just miss the level 40

I know you have to grind a lot to get lvl 40. Good thing i got lvl. 40 before i got to far into the single player.

man you guys are sick xD
how much do you pay for renting a game for a day ?

Ail said:
I'm tearing through Star Ocean !
After 19 hours I now have 4% of the trophies !!!!

LMAO.

How about now? Are you 20 hours with 90% of the trophies?

@Tbone
I'm prepared to sink a lot of time in Red Dead (if its awesome). So I'm aiming for platinum.

Still working on FFXIII platinum. Haven't made too much progress since I only got to play a bit for 1 day this weekend. Only have 30 missions 5 starred so far. Another 34 to go.... and sitting at 59% complete.