By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

That is a ridiculous, ridiculous trophy. Good god.

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Around the Network
chenguo4 said:
That is a ridiculous, ridiculous trophy. Good god.

Yeah, I don't think I ever realized what that trophy meant when I initially read about it.  I assumed there had to be at least a reasonable method to become #1.

Gotta love all the people voting Resistance 2 10k kills as most time consuming trophy ever...
That or GTA4 Wanted. Those trophies are not long ............

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Ail said:
Gotta love all the people voting Resistance 2 10k kills as most time consuming trophy ever...

Its really different at this time because not many play it. I got that trophy in 2 weeks.

Tbone said:
Ail said:

Its really different at this time because not many play it. I got that trophy in 2 weeks.

2 weeks is fast...

Try getting General in Warhawk in 1 year playing 6h a day..

Around the Network

@Kyliedog My cuz just recently got the 10k kills trophy & it took him 3 weeks of playing TDM so maybe everyone is playing that

KylieDog said:
When I first played Resistance 2 I could join a deathmatch that would be full and so you would constantly be killing, the match would end in 3-4 minutes and you have 18-25 kills in that time.

Even last September or so it was at the point I would join a deathmatch, would be lucky to get 8 people during the peak hours and sometimes matches would actually reach the 10 minute limit without anyone hitting the 25 kill mark because just lots of running around and never seeing anyone often. Off-peak you would get maybe a 2-3 player match...

Even worse now.

Dude, lest say you get 10 kills per DM because few people are around.

That's 60/hour, 160 hours or so for the plat...

That is still child's play compared to Warhawk general, Star Ocean 100% battle trophies or WKC bind 450 items...

Warhawk general was around 1000 hours when many were playing the game, at this point it's probably double that as I doubt the game community is that big anymore, 3.5 years after the release of the game, especially after Socom and Mag's release..

@Kyliedog That's very true i hadn't thought of that

JUST CAUSE 2 PLAT!!!!!
Took me 71 hours. The game wasnt that hard, but it was long.

Im the first here to get the plat right? I think this game deserves 2 or 3 stars. I would accept 2 no problem.

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Ail said:
My gaming is going to slow down even more.
I'm getting a Kindle !!!!

What are you reading? I'm devouring The Lost City of Z