By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

mattbfg said:
damn just missed out on getting the bfbc2 plat for the update lol

@hideok its a great idea but i never ever plan to touch that game again lol
i lost two pads and got YLOD and i dont want to start over on such a horrible game on veteran. bioshock on the other hand i would possibly go back to sometime.
problem is i still got to start FF and the god of war trilogy and im a quarter way thru yakuza 3

stop being a chicken !

I still have to play all 3 GoW, FFXIII, Heavy Rain, Borderlands, Star Ocean 4, Dante's Inferno and maybe Bioshock 2...

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Around the Network

Have fun with star ocean

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

chenguo4 said:
Have fun with star ocean

Got to finish season 7th of my Madden bronco franchise and see how the DT I drafted on the 4th spot of the first round improves in the off season...( up to 10 sacks in 12 games in rookie season !!!)

I've still got to finish *.

fadetoone said:
gurglesletch said:
Just platted Burnout Paradise after owning the game for more than a year. I really have Advent Wolf to thank since i doubt i would've got a few trophies without him.

Are you saying you cheated and had Advent Wolf get you the camera trophy?

No i borrowed that for 3 bucks from a kid from school. I got get 8 players in the wildcat stadium and 10 timed challenges with him.

Around the Network

I moved up a spot. Good work as usual Arcturus.

gurglesletch said:
fadetoone said:
gurglesletch said:
Just platted Burnout Paradise after owning the game for more than a year. I really have Advent Wolf to thank since i doubt i would've got a few trophies without him.

No i borrowed that for 3 bucks from a kid from school. I got get 8 players in the wildcat stadium and 10 timed challenges with him.

You paid money to borrow something?  That's not borrowing, that's leasing!  hehe

fadetoone said:
gurglesletch said:
fadetoone said:
gurglesletch said:

You paid money to borrow something?  That's not borrowing, that's leasing!  hehe

This person is very greedy but i would rather pay 3$ to get the trophy than 15-20$ 

My gaming is going to slow down even more.
I'm getting a Kindle !!!!

PS3 trophies.org is voting on the easiest and hardest platinums in each genre and a couple other misc awards.
http://www.ps3trophies.org/news-482-Trophy-Awards-2008-2010.html

For Hardest overall platinum it looks like its going to be Fight Night Round 4 due to trophies for becoming #1 in the world
for each weight class. Currently no one in the entire world has Fight Night Round 4 platinum.