By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - VGChartz Playstation Trophy League

I think Wagram platted Resonance of Fate a couple of weeks ago. I'm working on that, so I'd be interested to know a difficulty rating on that?

PSN: chenguo4
Current playing: No More Heroes

Around the Network
fadetoone said:
FFXIII is definitely good for me climbing down the rankings.

I think WKC and madden 10 do the job better :P

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

@Hideok Cool idea but the only plat someone could challenge me to would be GTAIV just missing the last 4 buggy online ones

damn just missed out on getting the bfbc2 plat for the update lol

@hideok its a great idea but i never ever plan to touch that game again lol
i lost two pads and got YLOD and i dont want to start over on such a horrible game on veteran. bioshock on the other hand i would possibly go back to sometime.
problem is i still got to start FF and the god of war trilogy and im a quarter way thru yakuza 3

fadetoone said:

not having a ps3 for over 2 weeks is even better for that

Around the Network
chenguo4 said:
I think Wagram platted Resonance of Fate a couple of weeks ago. I'm working on that, so I'd be interested to know a difficulty rating on that?

For some reason, this game isn't showing up under his trophy information.

HideoK said:

@KylieDog
Well it would ultimately up to you whether or not you want to accept your challenger and rent it again.

@Jboy
And since your my other challenger next to me on the leaderboards I've gone ahead and checked out the games I can challenge you to finish. Killzone 2, Bioshock, Batman Arkham Asylum and Wolverine. I'm leaning towards either Killzone 2 or Batman. I feel like being nice and I know what happened to your Wolverine save when your PS3 got YLOD. Hmmm your very close to both Batman & Killzone 2. You just basically need to beat Elite on Killzone and a ribbon badge. How many ribbons do you need on that one? And for Batman looks like you need at least 8 more freeflow challenges and to beat the game on hard. I'll get back to you with my decision shortly. hehe

As for your challenge to me I know what its going to be based on process of elimination. lol. At least that game will be a 4 star difficulty if I can do it! Just need to buy it again first. At least its only $12.99 on amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Mirrors-Edge-Playstation-3/dp/B00149ND28/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1271110004&sr=8-2

I'll probably never play Bioshock again and I coulld go back and try to finish up KZ2 or Batman AA

And you know me too well haha Mirror's Edge is a MUST plat for u haha

and i just got my BFBC2 plat . Damn Demolish kills were annoying

Wonktonodi said:
fadetoone said:

Barely, I've probably gotten 2 trophies in that span...

fadetoone said:
Wonktonodi said:
fadetoone said:

Barely, I've probably gotten 2 trophies in that span...

I think I have gotten 1 trophy in the last 2 weeks, been playing mainly online games...the trophy gathering will be back this week though I think

I went down one spot.

But only cause I couldnt plat Just Cause 2. I just need one more trophy (to get 75% of the game done) and I have 67% now.

So its gonna take a few hours to get it done, but Im still having fun with the game.

After I plat it, Im going to stop my hunt for 100% in the game and see if I rent GOW3. I really want to play it.

www.jamesvandermemes.com