By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Most Rigged Professional Sport?

Has to be basketball, calls are always awful, at least in football there is coach's challenge... baseball can be bad 2 though sometimes.

Around the Network

wrong section man

Harlem Globetrotter basketball matches.

I mean, when it comes to the stage when they start getting ladders and trampolines out, it's getting a bit ridiculous.

wrestling man

not wrestling *cough*... has to be European football. The things completely a fake machine, man! Totally fake!

Around the Network

Well according to a buddy of mine, whever his team loses the referees were payed off, so I'll be saying soccer.

SOCCER!!! as much as i love the game.
if a player passes 2 another player and it hits the referee, nothing happens,and the other team can get the ball for the referee gettin in the way...thats crazy!!!
the offside rule is meast 2 sometimes. i say this because LDQ(La Liga de Quito) was called offside in a crucial scoring opportunity where tecnically they did sccore, and replays clearly showed they werent. luckily they won on penalty kicks cause the goalkeeper was very good at penalty kicks.
fouls are stupid 2. in the last world cup i believe it was, do u know how many times Ecuador was fouled by England?!?! it was BS!!!

SOCCER!!! as much as i love the game.
if a player passes 2 another player and it hits the referee, nothing happens,and the other team can get the ball for the referee gettin in the way...thats crazy!!!
the offside rule is meast 2 sometimes. i say this because LDQ(La Liga de Quito) was called offside in a crucial scoring opportunity where tecnically they did sccore, and replays clearly showed they werent. luckily they won on penalty kicks cause the goalkeeper was very good at penalty kicks.
fouls are stupid 2. in the last world cup i believe it was, do u know how many times Ecuador was fouled by England?!?! it was BS!!!