By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I figured out why DMeisterJ doesn't own a PS3

For a wii fan, this thread is funny, for a Sony fan like me it's quite sad.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network

This makes far more sense than it should.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Lol very funny.

I'm so buying a PS3!

Believe it!

DMeisterJ said:
I'm so buying a PS3!

Believe it!

Ban him!

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
DMeisterJ said:
I'm so buying a PS3!

Believe it!

Anything else out of you in this topic and it's a 3 day ban. Don't test me kitty.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Onyxmeth said:
DMeisterJ said:
I'm so buying a PS3!

Believe it!

Anything else out of you in this topic and it's a 3 day ban. Don't test me kitty.

I don't care!

I love Sony and I must proclaim it!

DMeisterJ said:
Onyxmeth said:
DMeisterJ said:
I'm so buying a PS3!

Believe it!

I don't care!

You love Sony the way you love sex.

Next Gen 

psrock said:
DMeisterJ said:
Onyxmeth said:
DMeisterJ said:
I'm so buying a PS3!

Believe it!

I don't care!

You love Sony the way you love sex.

I love Sony more than sex.

I think we know the real reason is because it is too expensive. What I don't understand is how he can support what Sony has done with the PS3 when they have made the PS3 so expensive that he can't even afford one. If it were me that would be a reason for me to stop liking a company.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down