By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Any opinions on this game (Another War)

A few years ago I read about a polish "falloutesque" game, set unter the second world war. The game I read about was Another War, a game that probably did not sell an extensive amount of copies. The fact that I did not find it in any store where I live -- well, my home town is not that big but we have at least a few shops specialized on games -- made me believe that the game was sent to oblivion even before it got a chance to be remembered.

Today when I was causually surfing around the net I stumbled over this game again and thought that I should check its score on Metacritic and Gamerankings. Not a single match at Metacritic and just three reviews at Gamerankings (with the average 55%) which furter added to my idea that this game probably is unheard of to most of the audiences.

Well, I started this thread here in hope of finding someone who have played this game and can tell if it is a game that is worth to get or not, because it looks like a pretty nice game to me.

For all of you that do not know anything about this game, here is the official page of the game: http://aw.gry-online.pl/index_en.html

Beware, I live!
I am Sinistar!
Beware, coward!
I hunger!
Roaaaaaaaaaar!

At least 62 million Wii sold by the end of 09 or my mario avatar will get sad
Around the Network

Anyone... :/

Beware, I live!
I am Sinistar!
Beware, coward!
I hunger!